• Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    [FONT=&amp]@JKepnerWFTV
    36m
    Heard crowd cheering but couldn’t see much. One of Newman’s crew said he didn’t know if he was okay as he walked by. A Penske employee told me he is awake. #Daytona500

[/FONT]

Ya I saw that, I don’t put much merit into someone saying “person A told me he’s awake”, if he were awake Jeff and the others would’ve said he was coherent and alert or something along those lines

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Continuing to pray. I watched more slo-mo. It doesn't make for much optimism when you see the car buckle from the first wall hit and then take that shot to the very worst place for the driver's head. Those things are tanks, but there is no reinforcement or cage that can stop the energy of a 3500lb car impacting like that. I hope it gave him at least just enough protection to pull through. My stomach is just upside down over this. As a fan, I have my favorites and some I don't root for, but the truth is I admire and love them and thank them for the great times they give us as we watch them them apply their skills.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Ya I saw that, I don’t put much merit into someone saying “person A told me he’s awake”, if he were awake Jeff and the others would’ve said he was coherent and alert or something along those lines

Joe Kepner is legit and reported a Penske employee told him directly. Pretty solid info to me.

Top Bottom