• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Yep got to the front and ran out of talent. He can't win a race even when NASCAR picks his restrictor plate. Until NASCAR picks another "darling" he will continue to get special treatment. The history of the "best" restrictor plate is very real.
    I never thought I’d say this, but I miss Danica. She was the chosen one before bubba, but at least she never played the woman card and I actually enjoyed looking at her.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I never thought I’d say this, but I miss Danica. She was the chosen one before bubba, but at least she never played the woman card and I actually enjoyed looking at her.

Great to look at but was a whiny *****. Just my opinion of course

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

Danica could drive circles around Bubba and still was a mid-packer. On the restrictor plate cheating consider this from 2016.

Last year, it was Jeff Gordon’s final run at Daytona. The year before that, Austin Dillon, grandson of Richard Childress, was driving a No. 3 car for the first time since Dale Earnhardt, Sr. died while driving a Childress car at Daytona in 2001. Before that Danica Patrick was starting her first full season. Gordon, Dillon, and Patrick all won pole for the Daytona 500 in those years.
    This year, the story was about rookies, particularly Chase Elliott, son of NASCAR legend Bill Elliott, otherwise known as Million Dollar Bill or Awesome Bill From Dawsonville. Chase Elliott promptly went out and set the fastest qualifying time, giving NASCAR precisely the kind of pre-race buzz it so desperately craves.

https://api.whatsapp.com/send?text=https://enrg.io/does-nascar-rig-daytona-500/

Is the Daytona 500 rigged? The race itself may not be, but a lot of people think that qualifying for the race might be. There was a time when Formula One and NASCAR were pretty much it when it came to motorsports. Fans would flock from around the world to attend races. Grandstands were packed. Television ratings were through the roof.

Not any more. The digital universe now offers people hundreds of options when it comes to watching sporting events on their laptops, tablets, and smartphones. Both NASCAR and Formula One are hemorrhaging fans and that is costing them a lot of money. Formula One is always fiddling with its rules, trying in vain to “spice up the show” to get fans back in the seats and in front of screens. Could NASCAR be doing something similar?
    According to The Drive, NASCAR hit its peak in 2004. Since then, attendance and television ratings have fallen off a cliff. Things got so bad, the sport stopped releasing official attendance numbers in 2012. NASCAR has been ruled by the iron fist of the France family since the Eisenhower Administration. Before this year’s race, the family sank $400,000,000 into renovating the famous Daytona race track. They added Jumbotrons and wifi. They came up with a multicolor seat paint scheme to make empty grandstands look full on TV. They also removed 45,000 seats.
    Coincidence in not causation, they say, but a look back at who the pole winners at Daytona were the past several years makes a person suspicious. First of all, understand that the Daytona 500 is a big deal. It is like the Super Bowl, the World Cup, and the World Series all rolled into one for NASCAR fans. The sport does everything in can to hype the event.
    Last year, it was Jeff Gordon’s final run at Daytona. The year before that, Austin Dillon, grandson of Richard Childress, was driving a No. 3 car for the first time since Dale Earnhardt, Sr. died while driving a Childress car at Daytona in 2001. Before that Danica Patrick was starting her first full season. Gordon, Dillon, and Patrick all won pole for the Daytona 500 in those years.
    This year, the story was about rookies, particularly Chase Elliott, son of NASCAR legend Bill Elliott, otherwise known as Million Dollar Bill or Awesome Bill From Dawsonville. Chase Elliott promptly went out and set the fastest qualifying time, giving NASCAR precisely the kind of pre-race buzz it so desperately craves.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    This has to be satire about Bubba Smollett.

"Bubba Wallace crashes while being the leader on the top line". . . . . . . Yes he was, which looked to be around 10th and going backwards, fast. Its not like he was third.

"Despite the disappointment, he can be proud of the fact that this display is just a small taste of his capabilities. It will also make Denny Hamlin and Michael Jordan very happy, as they will now know that they made a good investment". . . . . . . . What the ****. Is this joke of a "reporter" ****ing kidding.

https://www.essentiallysports.com/n...t-talladega-after-coming-close-to-maiden-win/
    No matter if good ol Bubba Smollet finished last in a fireball, they’d have to try to say something positive about him.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    I like Clint, and I will really like him as an announcer. Hopefully this clears the way for Chase Briscoe to get a ride with Stewart. I'd love to see another Indiana boy in the cup series.

Top Bottom