• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Front bumper had a license plate in it, hood lost a spot of paint during removal of clear bra, and somebody put a door dent in the LF fender. All the little things that'll drive one nuts.
    It's stuff like that which is the reason why my Challenger sits in the garage 99% of the time under a padded car cover and is never parked in public parking. If I can't sit next to it and watch it, it doesn't get parked. That pretty much relegates it to Friday night cruise nights and trips to the drive-in diner.

957525155_AgoRm-L.jpg

That, and with it running a super charger along with other mods that force me to run race fuel... it's a bit of a gas guzzler and expensive to drive.

941711127_qN8Bi-L.jpg

There's nothing like having some American muscle sitting in the garage though. When I'm feeling a little bit blue, I take Gladius (the car) out and go slaughter Mustangs. It puts a smile on my face every time.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Always one of my favorite commercials

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFIbuFUqJM0[/ame]

Takashi

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 27, 2010
    Indy Northside
    the E39 M5 is easily one of the best cars I have ever driven. There's a huge meet in columbus, oh (actually hilliard) for BMWs though primarily M5s. If you are going to put an exhaust, you should consider the Eisenmann systems:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8MQMzsuHJw[/ame]

They sound incredible in person!!!! Though I considered that with my car, I went akrapovic

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP0VnZWbO-w[/ame]

If they had an akra system for E39s I'd tell you to consider that, :yesway:

jlin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010

The BMWFilms project was very cool, resulting in a total of 8 short films involving various famous directors. A few interesting tidbits about this one, "Star", from the director's commentary on the DVD:

1. The black SUV had to be repainted after the shoot. A bunch of the extras had metal belt buckles, watches, accessories, etc on, which left scratches all over the truck when they mobbed the SUV as it left the parking garage.

2. The car that was used for the jump scene never ran again after that hard landing. Given that this scene was the first shot on the first day of shooting, the "powers that be" were justifiably concerned (e.g., how many more M5s are we going to go through?).

3. For the final scene, Guy Ritchie makes a point to say that the stain is from the coffee, nothing else. Coffee. :)

Top Bottom