• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    A few details of the Competition. No .22's will be allowed. Pistols only. You get to play with that is on your hip. Though we may allow people to choose one of our used guns off our wall and try with that (ammo for those must be bought in store, but people can share boxes of ammo that are bought in store, in case a few people want to try the same gun, and save some money). We think 8 rounds is all you will need. It will be a game of connect the dots. A heart must be drawn connecting the dots. All holes made in the paper will be connected. The best looking heart wins. You may use our pre made target which has a grid of dots to aim at, or you can turn the target over and try your best at the blank space.

All in attendance my try their hand at the competition, but only registered INGO members may win as this is an event for INGO members. That being said if a guest makes an outstanding heart and wants to hurry and register on a Smart Phone or something, no one would be the wiser.

Now what everyone is wanting to hear about. The winner will get a free year range pass.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Everything I have on the shelf is special. We do have Pmags that are 3 for 99.99. And we are still running most of the deals from the Blythes INGO specials that I put out last week.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    I talked to IN_Sheepdog yesterday about attending and he told me he would try. IF the wife let him that night. LOL

Hey I found the Thread... Cut some slack guys, I havent been home for the evening or even dinner for the last four nights... Yes, I kinda committed to being home on VDay... but, considering Blythe's is only a mile or so away, I might sneak over for a bit... maybe just to enter the contest, I could use a one year pass!
    Sounds like there is going to be quite a crowd... Cool!!!

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Andy are you going to have some name tags at the door... Would be major help for making people more willing to talk to others not necessarily in their "circle"... (ie. non Cigar people!)

Ill look around here at my office... may have to stop at Staples...
    (I'll send you the bill! ... :D, hey Im used to billing in 6 minute increments)

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Andy are you going to have some name tags at the door... Would be major help for making people more willing to talk to others not necessarily in their "circle"... (ie. non Cigar people!)

Ill look around here at my office... may have to stop at Staples...
    (I'll send you the bill! ... :D, hey Im used to billing in 6 minute increments)

we have no nametags at the shop, a small oversite...

bullfrog4ever

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    AKA: IN_Sheeppuppy
    Hey I found the Thread... Cut some slack guys, I havent been home for the evening or even dinner for the last four nights... Yes, I kinda committed to being home on VDay... but, considering Blythe's is only a mile or so away, I might sneak over for a bit... maybe just to enter the contest, I could use a one year pass!
    Sounds like there is going to be quite a crowd... Cool!!!

Your going to sneek out on Mrs_IN_Sheepdog!! On Valentines!! Bold... :popcorn:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom