Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Ok. Thanks. I didn't think they had anything. Those stairs remind me of an Aztec pyramid ... when you're at the top, your toes have to practically be on the edge of the top stair in order to be able to look down the steps. Not very inviting for someone with a knee problem or on crutches.

Thanks, but I think the wife will be skipping this one. :(

Sorry to hear, but when you and the wife are able to make it, will be glad to help out where I can.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Sorry for the threadjacking but i didn't want to start an entire different thread on this.

Long story short, i wanted to take my girlfriend to the range on valentines day to shoot my handguns (and she was excited) problem is, she is still on cruches from having acl surgery but is in the late stages of cruches. i've only been to a range once as i usually shoot at our land but the only chance for us to shoot that day would be at an outdoor range. Would it be unethical at a range for her to shoot on cruches? would people be giving strange looks the whole time if she was to sit while shooting (which would probably make her feel uncomfortable anyways)?? Thanks and sorry again for the threadjack

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Sorry for the threadjacking but i didn't want to start an entire different thread on this.

Long story short, i wanted to take my girlfriend to the range on valentines day to shoot my handguns (and she was excited) problem is, she is still on cruches from having acl surgery but is in the late stages of cruches. i've only been to a range once as i usually shoot at our land but the only chance for us to shoot that day would be at an outdoor range. Would it be unethical at a range for her to shoot on cruches? would people be giving strange looks the whole time if she was to sit while shooting (which would probably make her feel uncomfortable anyways)?? Thanks and sorry again for the threadjack

Blythes does have chairs in our range for people to sit down on while they shoot.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI

Nope, its actually a better time for her to be shooting. While in a weakened condition, its better to learn what you can and cannot do. After a surgery, I had trouble standing for awhile, as well as quite a lot weaker, and relearning to walk. When I went shooting, I learned that I was not able to handle the .45 or even the .40 the first time. I also learned that I was a lot slower operating the weapon, so IF i had needed to defend my life, it was something that I should have known. I am sure any range would be glad to let her shoot for those reasons. As for people looking at her at the range, most that I have seen at the range, are usually the more helpful sort and would probably be giving helpful suggestions, or seeing if you guys needed a hand.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Sadclown-What are the chances you will have any 1911s in 9mm?

The chances I'll have a 9mm 1911 just went up to 100%. Today we received a Taurus 9mm 1911, if you can call that a 1911. It is stainless and a full size. I'll set it in back for you if you want it.

ShootinDave

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    I would like to look, but cant commit without seeing--dont hold it if you can make a sell--If you still have it then I will check it out.

Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kostas25
    Top Bottom