• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    OH man...gotta try and work this one out. My lovely and awesome wife HATES guns, but I know that she'd love shooting. Looks like there will be some lovely ladies of INGO there to sort of break the ice for her, but I'm thinking her first time should be outdoors...especially if Andy gets his hands on some .50. Not thinking all the loudness will calm her nerves...what say ye?

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    OH man...gotta try and work this one out. My lovely and awesome wife HATES guns, but I know that she'd love shooting. Looks like there will be some lovely ladies of INGO there to sort of break the ice for her, but I'm thinking her first time should be outdoors...especially if Andy gets his hands on some .50. Not thinking all the loudness will calm her nerves...what say ye?

Get her some good ears, or have her wear double (inner and outer) ear protection.

goneshooting

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Would like to go but working 3 to 11s . Had a good time at last event , would like to bring out more toys to shoot. Maybe next time.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2012
    Hobart

I did not like guns till about a year ago either until I actually shot one I liked. She is welcome to hang out with me and shoot my competition ruger mark 111 with scope and compensator on it.,. Prob better to shoot that 1st to warm her up. Look for the pink zebra glock...my name is Jennifer and I'll be there hubby-less cuz he's on midnights but bringing a few friends.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom