• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2012
    Hobart
    Lmao :-) love the answer. Thanks for letting me come without my hubby. I'll try to bring some female dates that may interest a single man or 2...lol and I'll be sure to have them join INGO :-) I'm sure hubby would be fine with me going with a female date and prob tell me to bring them home with me... Lol.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Lmao :-) love the answer. Thanks for letting me come without my hubby. I'll try to bring some female dates that may interest a single man or 2...lol and I'll be sure to have them join INGO :-) I'm sure hubby would be fine with me going with a female date and prob tell me to bring them home with me... Lol.

And I love that answer.:rockwoot:

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    It's me plus 5 :-) now. Gave them
    The forum info so hope they join in the next day or so :-)

pics of the 5? Someone had to ask, we were all thinking it.

I may just have to show up to beat them all off with a stick but I'm pretty sheer Pinkzebraglockgirl can handle it her self :D Wish I could make this one but I leave for work at 9:00 maybe next time.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well if there's pictures of awesome young lady shooters needed, I guess I could provide them for you Jedi.... That is if the young ladies will show up to the studio...

Hhmmmm, lets see here... I think I've got some props around here, got a MG34 and a BAR in for pics... if thier interested...

Just saying... Where is my popcorn...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well if there's pictures of awesome young lady shooters needed, I guess I could provide them for you Jedi.... That is if the young ladies will show up to the studio...

Hhmmmm, lets see here... I think I've got some props around here, got a MG34 and a BAR in for pics... if thier interested...

Just saying... Where is my popcorn...

My :popcorn: was not about the pics silly rabbit.
    More to keep up with the thread.
    Now if you got pics well stop being selffish and sssshhhhhhaaaaarrrrreeee. :D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2012
    Hobart
    Lmao, thanks lonehoosier, wish u could make it. I don't know how to put pics up here but there are plenty of beautiful women with guns on my Facebook page if u want to friend request me :-) I'm a shooting addict and have brought some anti-gun girls over to the pro-gun side by taking them shooting and teaching them. The more women packing...the safer we all will be :-)

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Lmao, thanks lonehoosier, wish u could make it. I don't know how to put pics up here but there are plenty of beautiful women with guns on my Facebook page if u want to friend request me :-) I'm a shooting addict and have brought some anti-gun girls over to the pro-gun side by taking them shooting and teaching them. The more women packing...the safer we all will be :-)

The more people we take shooting, the more we bring over to our side, guys or ladies. Fear is usually dispelled when they realize its not really evil, and actually really fun.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2012
    Hobart
    Sorry that was being sexist of me. I actually taught one of my friends boyfriends....I will teach or take anyone to the range that wants to go because just 5 months ago I had some great people teaching me so I love to give back and help others learn. I'm not an expert but I am a shooting addict and will shoot anytime I can :-) and I have shot thousands of rounds down range and because of all the advice I now know what I do wrong when I do it and can help others. Most people that I meet with guns are so nice and polite and offer to let me shoot their stuff and teach me about their stuff and it's do awesome. Can't wait to hang out with everyone in a few weeks :-)

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Sorry that was being sexist of me. I actually taught one of my friends boyfriends....I will teach or take anyone to the range that wants to go because just 5 months ago I had some great people teaching me so I love to give back and help others learn. I'm not an expert but I am a shooting addict and will shoot anytime I can :-) and I have shot thousands of rounds down range and because of all the advice I now know what I do wrong when I do it and can help others. Most people that I meet with guns are so nice and polite and offer to let me shoot their stuff and teach me about their stuff and it's do awesome. Can't wait to hang out with everyone in a few weeks :-)

This is the right attitude to have. We are must take it on ourselves to forge the next generation of shooters.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI

Quite ok, usually its the other way around, about guys forgetting we have female shooters too, haha. I am glad that you are learning as well as teaching. Most of the good instructors that I know, say that you never stop learning how to better yourself shooting, or learning new things. Hopefully will be able to meet you at this meet and shoot, as I had missed the last one at Blythes.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, I can't post my poster shots on here... the mods will ban me if I do...

Something about beautiful young ladies and awesome firearms promoting safe firearms usage is a problem for some reason... OK, I guess it's because I have my copyright notice on them and the Gunbunnies website listed on them but ...

OK heres a pic of some of the guns I'll be bringing to the shoot at Blythes... and there isn't any copyright notices on this one...

rev06637.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ya, its gonna be rough to show up to a firing range and get free usage with a bunch of firearms to play with and only be able to make the sounds of boom and throw things down range at the targets... Are you gonna have ammo in stock or what ?

I'll probably bring the Storm too...

DSC07887a.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pistolpete68