Bill O': No one should own a "AK-15" Seriously, gets worse too.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    The SAF and the GOA.

If you are considering financially supporting any groups right now, consider two that are getting things done right now. The two decisions in ILL were both won by the SAF, Second Amendment Foundation - which is tax deductible.

NRA doesn't have the balls to go on Oriely tonight, SAF does. Note Bill O' saying "AK-15" more than once....
    [ame]http://youtu.be/DuaadYFjwhU[/ame]

Here is Larry Pratt with GOA (Gun Owners of America) weighing in on gun control:
    Opposing view: Eliminate 'gun-free zone' regulations

Unlike the Libertarian party, there are viable alternatives to the NRA and these two are leading the charge.... and keepign the NRA honest.

Second Amendment Foundation Online
    Gun Owners of America

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I can't believe that dolt! Not only does he not get it in terms of the Second Amendment, but an AK-15? Seriously?

Bill needs to relocate to a bastion of freedom like North Korea.

If he can't understand the difference between between a right and a privilege. He is off the rails on Australia as well.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Here's some more of Bill's freedom hating resume.

O'Reilly supports the Clinton Assault Weapon Ban.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlMkVpOxnsQ[/ame]

O'Reilly pushes for FBI surveillance of ammo purchasers.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSsJgkg1WUM[/ame]

O'Reilly says it is legal to disarm gun owners during bad weather.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Isd0FlGb_LY"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Isd0FlGb_LY[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICoiFBWGX4M[/ame]

Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    You get an AK-15 by removing the stock, trigger group, and magazine release from an AK-47, then cutting out the bottom of the receiver, drilling two pin holes crosswise, mounting it on an AR-15 lower receiver, and then getting some 7.62x39 AR-15 magazines. :D

Well, that just got tacked on the list of "cool **** I want some day". :D

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    The NRA was smart not to take that interview. Their situational awareness was screaming "ambush." I wouldn't really call the libertarian party a viable alternative until they actually DO something besides whine. Bottom line, I'm glad I don't have an AK-15 for them to ban and O'Reilly looked like an idiot on national TV.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    NRA doesn't have the balls to go on Oriely tonight, SAF does.

Testicular fortitude isn't the issue. The opposition on TOF is only there as a human punching bag. I'm honestly disappointed that a SAF rep wasted the time. I'll still donate this year anyway. They're the only gun rights group who seem to be doing any good.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    I loved the part where O'Reilly said "I'm a second amendment guy".

Why can't there be compromise? Seriously folks. I mean if one doesn't support the arming of Americans with flame throwers and RPGs, does that make them anti-second amendment? How far rights extend for every amendment is debatable, and if we don't learn that, we will likely end up with a complete AWB, that is retroactive at that. Many here would gladly claim to be a 'first amendment guy,' but would have no problem with various speech laws being put into place.

I predict we lose this battle. I would need to see the underlying facts on gun purchases over the last five years to solidify my belief. If the new gun owners are buying AKs and ARs, then I would change my belief. If they are buying just handguns, and if many are revolvers, then I don't think we have the majority of gun owners on our side when it comes to assault weapons.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It is painfully obvious there are hardly any "gun guys/gals" on the air at Fox News. Since I'm off this week, I've had a little more time to watch their programming. There are a number of the regulars I find myself in agreement with many if their positions. But yesterday...it's obvious most are on the "we gotta do something for the children" bandwagon--constitution be damned. I watched O'Reilly last night and Mary Katherine Hamm was the only voice of reason (of the O'Reilly regulars).

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Why can't there be compromise? Seriously folks. I mean if one doesn't support the arming of Americans with flame throwers and RPGs, does that make them anti-second amendment? How far rights extend for every amendment is debatable, and if we don't learn that, we will likely end up with a complete AWB, that is retroactive at that. Many here would gladly claim to be a 'first amendment guy,' but would have no problem with various speech laws being put into place.

I predict we lose this battle. I would need to see the underlying facts on gun purchases over the last five years to solidify my belief. If the new gun owners are buying AKs and ARs, then I would change my belief. If they are buying just handguns, and if many are revolvers, then I don't think we have the majority of gun owners on our side when it comes to assault weapons.

I believe the quote is "...shall not be infringed."

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    546463_524210347598410_386298527_n.jpg

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Bill O is a pin head! He is my mom's favorite guy. I don't like watching him because all he does is interrupt people. Why does he have them on his show? They never get to say much of anything. I read one of his books, he seems awful full of himself.

Top Bottom