• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Serial Crusher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Northwest Indiana
    I love how they always have gang bangers using a $4000 firearm. I think these people watch too many movies.

What the hell was all the crap on it anyway? I think I saw a shoulder thing that goes up mounted in front of the claw rail :rofl:

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Oh really? No one I know who has an "assault style" weapon has ever even mentioned hunting for people. :rolleyes: I guess everything is different in Ill.

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    OH NOS!!! Not the dreaded Semi Auto 9mm that is way more cumbersome than a pistol with a drum clip on it.....yeah lets ban that one.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Now, that was a nicely outfitted gun. I swear there was a wine opener on there and at least one bottle opener. I didn't get too close a look, but think there was an iPod jack too.

Unfortunately, crap like this does work on some. If you state something as if it's obvious, the moron's will agree just to keep from exposing their idiocy. The part that sucks is that their vote cancels out an intelligent vote.

H&R12G

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    Greenwood, IN
    I think he read "The Most Dangerous game" too much. And I might be mistaken, but did he call that weapon by the wrong name? Wouldn't it technically be a semi-automatic Sub-machine gun? Because I thought an "assault weapon" used an intermediate round like 7.62x39. Like I said, may be mistaken. And that firearm was extremely ugly.

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    If guns where used to "hunt" people, Illinois would issue a license, god knows they need the money. They would call it "alternative revenue streams".

H&R12G

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    Greenwood, IN
    OH, gotcha. If he really wanted to get votes he should have had the commercial say something like this:

"...It's not used to hunt ducks or deer. It's used to hunt cute puppies and kittens. You don't hate the puppies and kittens do you?"

This guy can say guns are bad and all that but how many of those people that "hunt" other people legally bought those firearms? It's less than 2%. That's what the politicians don't get. We who go through the background check, get the license, get guff from the anti-gun morons etc. don't use our firearms in crimes. The fact that us law abiding citizens are put together with law-breakers because they use there weapons in a crime insults me.

Malaggar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Eminence / Monrovia
    scalpel_in_hand.jpg

This is a deadly surgical scalpel. It's not used to cut out paper hearts, or tomatoes... Its used to cut people, and heal them. Medical Malpractice is on the rise, every year dozens of people die while undergoing surgery, yet President Obama supports a bill to give millions of people socialized access to these evil medical devices of death. Obama even supports allowing these devices to be used where they are most likely to harm people like emergency rooms and surgical wards. Who is this guy? The more we learn about President Barack Obama... The more ridiculous it gets...

Top Bottom