• gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Prayer sent.

My uncle had a quadruple bypass. He was back to taking daily walks in a few weeks and lived a normal life.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Update. Talked to him. He asked to post an update for him.

He said surgery went well. He’s doing well. Just hasn’t felt up to being on here.
    Thanks for the update. Glad to hear everything went well. I don't feel up to being on here sometimes either and I didn't even have triple bypass surgery.

Prayers for a speedy and un-eventful recovery.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Broke out in a cold sweat and had some chest pain on 9-4-21. Went to the hospital and found out that I had a heart attack. They took me in today for a cath and possibly a stent. When I came to, I was told that it is worse than they thought. I am being scheduled for a 3 way bypass when they can get it done.

Later I found the following post from one of my daughters
    Then I found this one from my other daughter.
    I don't ask for much but right now I need all the prayers I can get for my dad. Saturday while at work he had a heart attack. He is in hospital now. They are saying he is in need of bypass surgery. This man has been thru hell and back and he needs to be ok. I can't lose him he is my damn hero. He busts his ass for everyone and has the biggest heart anyone can have. Pray that everything goes well and he gets thru this all. I need my hero, my dad, he means the world to me.
    Kinda makes a guy sad but proud
    Damn dust in my eyes. Get well buddy!

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    154   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)

We moved the link here.

I will be going home today. Things will be different for a while until I fully heal up. Couldn't get the doctor to use AR500 to put my sternum back together. He just didn't understand what I wanted. Lol!!!!
    I feel really good and am getting around pretty good. I have some pain but surprisingly not real bad.
    I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers. Gonna be a while before I can shoot again because of being opened up.

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    I feel really good and am getting around pretty good. I have some pain but surprisingly not real bad.
    I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers. Gonna be a while before I can shoot again because of being opened up.
    There will be A Lot of things that you will not be able to do comfortably for some time to come. Go slow and listen to your doctors. But more importantly, Listen to your body. You probably will need a shower chair, and a walker. Welcome to the zipper club

Top Bottom