• Is this the real thing

• Total voters

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Kind of like that show "Ghost Hunters." They have the best equipment and go to the "most haunted" places, yet they never catch anything that's definitely supernatural. Sure they get some vague EVPs, strange shadows, and see lots of things off camera, but have they ever caught anything so incredible and unquestionable as to end the skepticism? It's always something that looks creepy but proves nothing.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Kind of like that show "Ghost Hunters." They have the best equipment and go to the "most haunted" places, yet they never catch anything that's definitely supernatural. Sure they get some vague EVPs, strange shadows, and see lots of things off camera, but have they ever caught anything so incredible and unquestionable as to end the skepticism? It's always something that looks creepy but proves nothing.

There will always be skepticism because people are unwilling to believe.

People would say it was photoshopped or tampered with in some way.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    As far as bigfoot goes...

They are either quite rare, or quite intelligent or both.

No prints, no hair, no bodies, no scat, no shelters, etc.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I think bigfoot was gimping. Must have been hit by a car or shot in the leg.

How old is he now? That would explain his gimp, too. I think I may have seen the Easter Bunny at the end of the video, too.

That was a female Bigfoot and we'd had our 3rd date the night before that video...THAT explains the gimpy walk.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Don't get me started on ghosts, I have actually had an encounter with one...and I was NOT drunk!

Anyway, why don't these bigfoot hunters go and buy a Flip video cam? We bought one for my son for Christmas, and it's literally impossible to take a blurry, bad video with it.:dunno:

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    sure I believe, why not? mountain gorillas were in the same category of myth until 1901. many animals we know and love today and were unfounded until the last century, the panda comes to mind. so to say unequivocally no something doesn't exist because we don't have a specimen yet is kind of foolish.

LegatoRedrivers

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    Aw, heck, that's not bigfoot. I was just running down to the lake to shave my back, and dropped my towel on the way.

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    Over by the lake.
    Have you ever seen $1,000,000 in cold hard cash? Then how do you know it doesn't exist?

As far as ghost go......if vague voices and funny shadows don't work watch the video that made the Ghost Adventures guys famous.....but if you don't believe you'll just say they faked the video.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    ghosts = not real.
    unicorns = not real.
    bigfoot = not real.
    aliens (from space, not illegal or resident) = not real.

/end thread

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I still say within the last 20 years there have been too many people looking for this thing for them to have found no physical proof by now.

Last edited:

Neezer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    everytime i see something on bigfoot i always think of the old six million dollar man episodes where he had to fight bigfoot. it was very silly, but at the time as a kid, i found myself getting very involved in the story line

Top Bottom