• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Great selection of pistols BD. Love my new Talo GP100, thanks! How can you afford to sell S&W Governors for that low price!!!!!!:dunno:

They make it up in their glock prices, but being out in nowhere they can be a little higher than around Indy. I do like getting to their store though, only bought one gun from them so far but i'm always on the lookout for something when I go there.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    They make it up in their glock prices, but being out in nowhere they can be a little higher than around Indy. I do like getting to their store though, only bought one gun from them so far but i'm always on the lookout for something when I go there.

I've bought four I think, still about 4 more there on my list. :D What I save not driving to Indy, makes the prices ok with me. :)

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Just wanted to post that I just got back from Big Daddy's. Impressive selection and the staff seemed nice enough. Certain things seemed a little on the high side but I'll attribute that to all the panic buying that's been going on since Sandy Hook.

I also was a little disappointed on the offer they gave me on trades but hey that's the economy for ya. No harm no foul.

On the upside they had quite a decent amount of ammo in stock at reasonable prices compared to everyone else again since Sandy Hook.

Overall I still had an enjoyable experience and will gladly go back if I'm ever in the area and encourage everyone reading this to do the same!:rockwoot:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Got up today and decided I wanted another 1911 after firing IndyTacoma's new Colt Railgun yesterday. Since i'm in Greenfield I can either go to Big Daddy's or head to Indy. They usually have a good Colt selection so I headed east. Found exactly what I wanted in a nice SS Colt XSE, it had great slide/frame and barrel fit. It was priced over 70.00 higher than a similar one I saw at ZX during the 1500 though. I figured the high prices were just for rubes who didn't know any better (like the S&W 637 Gunsmoke Bradis had for 519.00 and they are selling for over 600.00) and asked them if they can move on the price but no deal. He might have done something for cash but didn't even seem too excited to do that. I wanted that gun but it was priced at 1001.00 which is a little high for an XSE, if he would have countered at 975.00 or 980.00 I would have walked out with it. I'll have to check out ZX Ft. Wayne on my trip back from MI next week. Big Daddy's has great inventory if you're desperate for something but won't deal.

Wheeler-Dealer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    East-Central
    Big Daddy's dealt with me. .. hell. . He actually flipped with me for an even better discount ( I won)..

This wasn't for just an ordinary pistol either. .. thus was for one of the new S&W Performance Center 1911...(the round butt version with lightening cuts. . My avatar is a pic of it).

That gun is incredibly hard to find and going for up to $2k on GB.... I gave $150+ UNDER MSRP... while most dealers are selling for over MSRP... some are selling for WAY OVER MSRP.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2012
    Well as I read the review from drsgt I am not sure what to say...but I am going to say a few things........I know that the customer is always right...........but that is bull****!!!!!! They are not always right.

My employee spent over 1/2 hour with this guy. Showed him several different guns. He was police and wanted a better deal. He was told that if it was check or cash we could do better. could do nothing on CC.

I am sure that shops have lower prices than us...........and many have higher prices than us. Its just good business to have guns prices based on the current market. WE gets lots of tradin guns and that also is a factor in how we do things.

I am sorry that this guy was not happy. I am sorry that this guy did not like our price but at least stated we had a great inventory. I am sorry that we would not lower our prices to what he wanted to pay.

My best advice for you Mr. DrillSGT would be go WEST instead of EAST next time. Then you wont be upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom