Biden tells Chuck Schumer to 'go ahead' with calls for $50,000 in student-debt cancellation

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    This is just a way of rewarding people for going to be indoctrinated. Give them incentive to go to college because it’s free, then indoctrinate them when they’re in... votes for life.

They pay to take vaccines. They promise money in stimulus if they’re voted in. Now this. Maybe if their policies didn’t suck, they wouldn’t have to spend conservatives money to incentivize their lazy ass voters to vote for them.

**** em. Every one of em. And their voters that are stupid enough to vote for em. A few months in and gas prices are double, war in the Middle East, pipelines cancelled, jobs lost, inflation, talks of gun bans, still rioting in places, paying off hackers, etc etc. Oh... but you don’t like trumps personality? **** off.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Let me see, my daughter not only received money from me as a concerned parent to let her know that her education was number one and not to worry about paying, but managed to earned her way through college with grants and scholarships, graduating with no debt. So if Biden wants to pay students for taking out loans, then I want a refund of monies I spent making sure that as a good and concerned parent my daughter got an education without worrying about where the money came from.

Sorry kiddies, if you can't pay your debts, learn how to pay your debts because tax payers should not have to pay for any student not directly related to them!!!!!

texas123

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Frankfort
    This seems to be just another way to buy future votes and stay in power. A good education is always a top concern for parents. What is very scary in todays political climate, is what they are teaching. Whether it is free or not, young people have a hard enough time making the right decisions. The garbage that is being forced on students and parents alike is Marxist propaganda. The current administration is now getting pushback from parents and some educators. This is the next natural step for them. Free this Free that. as long as you listen only to us and do only as we say. We are fast losing self determination and drive in people. The FREE CRAP has got to end because nothing in life is free. Everything comes at a cost.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Let me see, my daughter not only received money from me as a concerned parent to let her know that her education was number one and not to worry about paying, but managed to earned her way through college with grants and scholarships, graduating with no debt. So if Biden wants to pay students for taking out loans, then I want a refund of monies I spent making sure that as a good and concerned parent my daughter got an education without worrying about where the money came from.

Sorry kiddies, if you can't pay your debts, learn how to pay your debts because tax payers should not have to pay for any student not directly related to them!!!!!
    Good luck getting refund :rolleyes: and you being a concerned parent probably signifies that your vote is not for sale. DC is chocked full of sorry pieces of ****.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    They took out a big-boy loan. They signed a big-boy contract. They spent the money. Now they want the taxpayer on the hook for THEIR legally binding loan. Oh HELL NO!

In other news, BigRed says to Joe and Chuck, "You can go straight to ****."

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This is just a way of rewarding people for going to be indoctrinated. Give them incentive to go to college because it’s free, then indoctrinate them when they’re in... votes for life.
    It is simpler than that, it is buying votes plain and simple

I don't believe they have thought beyond this, though. Freeing an underwater basket weaving major from some or all of its college debt still will not enable it to live on the salary of a barrista

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    It is simpler than that, it is buying votes plain and simple

I don't believe they have thought beyond this, though. Freeing an underwater basket weaving major from some or all of its college debt still will not enable it to live on the salary of a barrista
    Well, if the big investment firms are buying up properties to rent out to perpetual tenants, I’m sure they and the dems can come to some sort of mutual agreement.

Top Bottom