• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Lol, you think it's about abortion.

No, this kind of thing is usually when reducation camps pop up and lots of people start going missing.
    We already have black mass mobs killing people in the streets in the name of their ideology. But everyone keeps thinking "it could never happen here."

I'd recommend reading about Mussolini's ascent to dictator. This is a pretty damned similar situation.

Every time democrats get violent and kill people, their figure heads never take responsibility and pretend they don't care. In Italy the black mass had a saying, "Me ne frego."
    I only brought up abortion because the post I quoted seemed to be implying (if I read it correctly) that Biden was perhaps a better president than Lincoln because he hasn't killed as many Americans yet. Answering as I did seemed to easiest and most direct way to make the point that if Biden hasn't reached the number of 600,000 dead Americans on his hands yet, it's not for lack of trying. I wasn't trying to imply that Biden's speech was directly related to abortion.

But I don't think it's completely irrelevant to consider, either, and I think it actually jives with your points (which I agree with) as well. Historically, dictatorships that ended up rounding up their population into camps often started with the children: I'm thinking of accounts given under the Nazi rise to power, from before Poland had been invaded of the holocaust had really kicked off, of how children with disabilities in orphanages and mental hospitals were taken away on trains and never seen again. We know which party in this country wants to kill off disabled, or merely "inconvenient" children, and they've already been happy to see something like 60 million die in the name of their cause, so why should we think they'd bat an eye at say 10 or 20 million of America's most conservative citizens being rounded up and put down "for the good of society"?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Biden drones on in this manically divisive speech about DJT and MAGA Republicans being a threat to democracy. What about the lead up to the election in 2016 and beyond the election when Obama/Biden, Hillary, Democrat Congress critters, the DNC, FBI, DOJ, Comey, Clapper, Brennen. Sztrok, Page and the complicit leftist MSM along with big tech cooked up and implemented a plan with their phony Russia collusion hoax to delegitimize Trump's victory and undermine his presidency?

That wasn't a massive threat to democracy? C'mon man.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Charlie Kirk
    twit_verified_16.png

@charliekirk11 | 1,767,881 followers
    twitter_logo_blue.svg