• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Razor wire was supposedly on private property. POS Border Patrol agent. Watching the video, I wonder if the boat dropping the illegals off is a Border Patrol boat.?.
    Time to add another layer of security, I guess

m18a1-claymore-mine.jpg

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    It appears that the illegal aliens found a huge loophole in the law. There are no visas available for uneducated and unskilled immigrants, so crossing illegally is the only option for these people. Of course they aren't vetted in any substantial way, so the poor and infirm, who may end up as being dependent on government assistance are coming. The ill who may knowingly or unknowingly being let in are a serious threat to our population's health are flooding in to get health care. Those who have as their intent to do harm to us are making their way in and have been building terrorist cells are imbedded. The loophole is that now they all claim, when caught, political asylum. Probably most Mexicans could make a claim that they are in fear of their lives from cartels who rule Mexico with an iron fist and terrorism. According to the law, they must be given a court date with an immigration judge that now extends years into the future. There is almost no interior enforcement of immigration laws, so those already here are pretty much home free. With all the empty talk about being tough on immigration, there hasn't been any serious effort to keep out those who want to come in (which is most of the poor of the world) and nearly no effort to expel those illegally here since the 1950's. There is really no political will in any party to really get tough on immigration. Yeah, Trump did start to do a little something but it was like trying to put a thumb in a hole in a dike. My take on it is that we are stuck with this bad situation and it is only going to get worse. Thank your do nothing politicians of both parties. On the bright side, for Democrats, is that in another generation, they'll be unbeatable in elections when these newcomers and their children become voters.

Top Bottom