• ...and so much more!
  • Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    If they get this through and get some anti-2A judges on there, the new administration can push gun control through EO or some other means and it'll be upheld.

AlVine

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Owen Co.
    This is scary stuff. The left is in power and they've decided to stack the deck in their favor any way they can to cement their gains.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Their idea of court reform. How can we rig it in our favor?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Their idea of court reform. How can we rig it in our favor?
    1776v2.0

Aside from that im not seeing it.

I wonder if those cowards in the supposed conservative majority have figured out that the ****ed themselves in the process of ****ing the rest of us.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Unfortunately true. The problem is that the Constitution was NOT designed to indefinitely withstand domestic enemies in charge actively trying to destroy the Republic.
    That is not how a lawfully elected government of the United States should act, either. The model has always been that if you cannot deliver what the people desire, you are replaced with those who have a more believable program forward. Attempting to remake the system so that you cannot be voted out is the very dictatorial behavior that the deluded convinced themselves Trump exhibited

I await the first test of the Biden admin's adherence to the rule of law when something they want is blocked legally. It should be ... edifying. The behavior of Michigan's governor in similar straits does not leave me sanguine

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Shouldn't it be Supreme Court "reform". Quotes seem appropriate in this case.
    Sort of like the use of ”Democratic” by:
    ”Democratic Republic of Vietnam”
    ”Democratic Peoples’ Republic of Korea”
    ”German Democratic Republic”

”Democratic Party”

Last edited:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Don't worry, they're just doing it to right the wrongs of the least free, most selectively oppressive society on earth. They have nothing but your best interests at heart. Just trust them, they know better than you do. Our saviors are here to relieve us of the burdensome responsibilities of thinking for ourselves, deciding what to do with what we earn and the responsibility of defending ourselves.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    All politics are local.. if we elect locals the will not enforce and even fight if needed then DC becomes irrelevant as it should be.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    In another thread I jokingly said next Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest. It appears I wasn't too far off. Besides all the EO's, H.R. 1, (How to cheat in an election) S 51, (making Washington D.C a State) and now this the Dem's have been very busy destroying the Republic and it's only been a week! I'm afraid to see what next week will bring.

Top Bottom