• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Yeah, 'cause the gop never sends out propaganda emails.

I didn't specify the GOP for a reason. I have never belonged to any political party. I do research and vote for the person I think best represents my beliefs. Isn't that the way it's suppose to happen? :dunno:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I didn't specify the GOP for a reason. I have never belonged to any political party. I do research and vote for the person I think best represents my beliefs. Isn't that the way it's suppose to happen? :dunno:
    Yep. For sane individuals. Lots of folks here will tell you that you're dead wrong, tho. Voting your principles is wasted vote in some peoples minds.

navarre1095

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    Meth Vernon
    OP, as a Democrat, are you satisfied with where your party is headed? If not, what do you plan to do about it?
    I am most unhappy with the direction my party is headed in. The R's in my opinion are just the other end of the same beast. I vote according to my conscience, not party. I actually get out and work for those candidates that are a little closer to center. I knock on doors and work the polls.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am most unhappy with the direction my party is headed in. The R's in my opinion are just the other end of the same beast. I vote according to my conscience, not party. I actually get out and work for those candidates that are a little closer to center. I knock on doors and work the polls.

Kudos......there needs to be more involvement......I am guilty as charged.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Wow, the have proudly associated aligned themselves with Occupy and the Muslim Brotherhood. I'm shocked by this! Dems admitting they are on the side of foreign revolutionists? I mean, I knew it already, but they are usually much too smart to tell the truth! They want a communist style revolution of the working class, and oddly enough, communism s a bad word in America.

PLEASE forward the original message (in tact, as attachment with header) to ELRUSHBO@EIBNET.COM. 'Maharushy' will have a field day with this...

Avigdor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Look, the democrats seem to have forgotten the common man. How does gay rights or feminism put food on a working man's table? Most working guys are more into gun rights than gay rights. Yet you are told to support gay rights over gun rights if you want to be a democrat. Frankly most of the big issues are for the college boys, not the workers.

Maybe we need a true labor party and let the college boys have a progressive party. It may well be time to split the dems.

Bond 281

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Broomfield, CO

You stole my sig :(

Anyway, what is it that you think the government should be doing that both parties aren't working towards?

navarre1095

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    Meth Vernon
    Stop spending money that we don't have.
    Stop ALL foreign aid.
    Bring our boys home
    Stop meddling in other country's affairs.
    Invoke the Militia Act of 1792.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Stop spending money that we don't have.
    Stop ALL foreign aid.
    Bring our boys home

Amen!

While I am a conservative, I don't belong to the GOP.

We need a real third party that sits in the middle with like minded people.

backfire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 6, 2011
    Stop ALL foreign aid.
    Bring our boys home

1. I AGREE!!!

2. I agree about 75%. There are some strategic global allies with strategic locations that we, as a Country, DO need around the world, so it's a benefit for us to support ourselves, by supporting them. To much is given...much is required. *HOWEVER, doing this in a sensible, logistical, legal, transparent manner is the key to it's success so it's not abused like it's been for countless decades on end.

3. I AGREE!!!

4. I agree 95%, with the other 5% relating to #2.

5. I'm embarassingly not familiar with what that is..... I need to do some self-education homework. :)

Last edited:

navarre1095

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    Meth Vernon
    1. I AGREE!!!

5. I'm embarassingly not familiar with what that is..... I need to do some self-education homework. :)
    In particular:
    every citizen, so enrolled and notified, shall, within six months thereafter, provide himself with a good musket or firelock, a sufficient bayonet and belt, two spare flints, and a knapsack, a pouch, with a box therein, to contain not less than twenty four cartridges, suited to the bore of his musket or firelock, each cartridge to contain a proper quantity of powder and ball; or with a good rifle, knapsack, shot-pouch, and powder-horn, twenty balls suited to the bore of his rifle, and a quarter of a pound of powder;

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    In particular:
    every citizen, so enrolled and notified, shall, within six months thereafter, provide himself with a good musket or firelock, a sufficient bayonet and belt, two spare flints, and a knapsack, a pouch, with a box therein, to contain not less than twenty four cartridges, suited to the bore of his musket or firelock, each cartridge to contain a proper quantity of powder and ball; or with a good rifle, knapsack, shot-pouch, and powder-horn, twenty balls suited to the bore of his rifle, and a quarter of a pound of powder;

Does it seem so simple. We have come so far from those basic beginnings.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Avigdor;2991724[B said:
    ]Look, the democrats seem to have forgotten the common man.[/B] How does gay rights or feminism put food on a working man's table? Most working guys are more into gun rights than gay rights. Yet you are told to support gay rights over gun rights if you want to be a democrat. Frankly most of the big issues are for the college boys, not the workers.

Maybe we need a true labor party and let the college boys have a progressive party. It may well be time to split the dems.

The Democrats haven't forgotten the common man. Everything is fine. Just a day or so ago Obama said the private sector was "doing fine." That means everyone who needs a job has one. Those who don't have jobs are getting along just fine on the money the compassionate Democratic party has arranged for them. They have all they need and should not want more.
    If they DO want more, they are greedy capitalists who should be taxed until they have no more than anyone else.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    In particular:

Hell yes! If we did that we could be just like China, except there wouldn't be near as many of us available to fight, but what they hey! Our strength would be as the strength of ten because our hearts would be pure, right?

Top Bottom