• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • navarre1095

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    Meth Vernon
    Like China? I wasn't aware that every male there between the ages of 18-45 was required to own a military grade firearm.

Our hearts aren't pure. The Islamo-fascists call us the "Great Satan" for a reason. "The Great Whore" would probably be more accurate.

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    I too think all military aged citizens should be required by law to own a military compatible firearm, male and female.

After all an armed citizenry is what is supposed to regulate the state's militia.

I also think marksmanship should be taught in school.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Like China? I wasn't aware that every male there between the ages of 18-45 was required to own a military grade firearm.

Our hearts aren't pure. The Islamo-fascists call us the "Great Satan" for a reason. "The Great Whore" would probably be more accurate.

I see some folks just need to see that purple lurking in the background. It takes more than a "citizen militia" to counter a modern army, no matter the armament similarities. Without a trained armed force, we would get steam-rolled by a number of potential enemies, who wouldn't even have to outnumber us 4 to 1 like the Chinese do now. The days when ordinary folks hunted for their suppers, which caused them to have weapons and skills equal to the formed armies of the day no longer obtain here in these United States.

The Islamo-fascists hate us for our licentious freedoms even as they desire them; the Great Satan is a convenient call to arms, just as "Remember the Alamo", "Remember the Maine", "Remember Bataan" all evoked martial ardour in their utterance. While I don't agree with much of what passes for "morality" here these days, I won't kill folks just because I don't agree with them. Save your epithets for the enemy.

Top Bottom