• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I’ve spent 22 grand so far on the new bathroom and walk in closet I’m building for her, we’ll go to the local chicken place for lunch tomorrow and we’ll come home and I’ll hang some drywall, no time for going to buy a card or some crappy flowers.

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    Last year bought a potted orchid (at Kroger, of all places) in lieu of the usual dead roses. Got kudos from SWMBO for it and it’s still alive and flowering today, so orchid #2 is on tap for tomorrow!

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    My Wife and I agreed to make love one time a year on Valentine’s Day , even if we didn’t want to . Unless one of us is out of town. She left 2 days ago to see her sister. winner winner ! Happy Valentine’s Day to us. :)
    I talk a lot of crap but the wife got a beautiful card and her favorite GOOD’S candy , just cause I love her and she puts up with my crap. D7C88C12-4809-44C2-81CF-D8FD2BF81926.jpeg

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I talk a lot of crap but the wife got a beautiful card and her favorite GOOD’S candy , just cause I love her and she puts up with my crap. View attachment 125490
    We all talk crap. That’s what’s fun about it... but we all have a romantic/soft side.

Except me. McDonald’s and a movie from Redbox should suffice. If they don’t like that they’re too high maintenance

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    We all talk crap. That’s what’s fun about it... but we all have a romantic/soft side.

Except me. McDonald’s and a movie from Redbox should suffice. If they don’t like that they’re too high maintenance
    We don’t normally do anything for Valentine’s Day but figured since I bought a couple rifles I should do something nice. Lol

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    After the tiger king show , I tell her she my Carol Baskin , hence the animal print heart lol she tells me lucky we don’t have any loins or tigers ! She would feed me to them . Lmao
    Are you sure you don't have any loins? It would indeed be odd not to. Unbelievable, we are talking loins in a valentine thread. LOL

Top Bottom