• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AC3D

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Big CZ fan here been my competition gun for years so I have the Kadet conversion for plinking practice. Eats most ammo I try and feed it.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    I like being able to just load up and shoot without having a loading ritual ;)
    Same. That’s why I no longer have the 322. I was pretty good at it but everyone else who shot it seemed to mess it up. Wasn’t worth it for me because of wife and kids shoot the 22s a decent amount and it was a pain for them to load. Could it be taught and get better by practice, of course, but it’s more fun to spend time shootinf then focusing on loading

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    So many choices, and I've had a few, but the one that I wish I still had is a Beretta 87. Pricey, but worth it.
    I sold a Beretta 87 back in December 2020. :wallbash:
    Never sold a gun I liked so much. :nono:
    One of those I wish I'd kept, but I was in one of my "trimming" modes. :ugh:
    I tried to post a target from a previous thread but it wouldn't load up. :dunno:
    It could do all rounds in my 1.75" circles at 21', but inconsistently, which was irritating.
    Bought it in pristine condition for $800 + 42 tax plus wood handles ($60, I think).
    All in for about $900, a real splurge for me, but I'd wanted one for 2 yrs.
    I happened to stop by a gun shop I hardly frequent any more since they closed the range.
    They had just gotten in the 87, with the ultimate "profile" that I look for in a used gun.
    I just happened to have the cash on me, which was unusual b/c I was taking it home to put in the safe for future gun purchases, haha! :rockwoot:
    Sold it for $800. :crying:

1666462802939.png 1666462819387.png

1st 5 circles are the 87.
    1666462996468.png

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    I sold a Beretta 87 back in December 2020. :wallbash:
    Never sold a gun I liked so much. :nono:
    One of those I wish I'd kept, but I was in one of my "trimming" modes. :ugh:
    I tried to post a target from a previous thread but it wouldn't load up. :dunno:
    It could do all rounds in my 1.75" circles at 21', but inconsistently, which was irritating.
    Bought it in pristine condition for $800 + 42 tax plus wood handles ($60, I think).
    All in for about $900, a real splurge for me, but I'd wanted one for 2 yrs.
    I happened to stop by a gun shop I hardly frequent any more since they closed the range.
    They had just gotten in the 87, with the ultimate "profile" that I look for in a used gun.
    I just happened to have the cash on me, which was unusual b/c I was taking it home to put in the safe for future gun purchases, haha! :rockwoot:
    Sold it for $800. :crying:

View attachment 232064 View attachment 232065

1st 5 circles are the 87.
    View attachment 232067
    That was a pretty gun but did not shoot well enough to justify price. Assuming yours wasn’t a one off but that the model isn’t all that great except in the looks department.

Top Bottom