• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Seriously? Holy crap! That was the most vile, disgusting, repulsive thing I have seen in quite a while!

Even more terrifying, these folks are serious. They would have no problem actually doing as they depict for their vision of utopia.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Remember, dross, I am sponsoring ammo offsets.

You assuage your white guilt by having you give me ammo so I spend time shooting instead of flying around the world.

I am in need of .308, .223, 9mm, .45acp, .22lr, 8mm Mauser, .50 USMG and 6.5x284. I thank you for your guilt, er, your concern for our happy, green planet.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Reminds me of the sick minds behind the Greenhouse Pig game from awhile back. No matter what you did, you became an exploding greenhouse pig. Another fine example of eco-propaganda. Oh, for the days of Ranger Rick and a kinder gentler conservation movement.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Seriously? Holy crap! That was the most vile, disgusting, repulsive thing I have seen in quite a while!

Even more terrifying, these folks are serious. They would have no problem actually doing as they depict for their vision of utopia.
    I believe it will eventually happen when they find the right :nuts: This crap pisses me off.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Calm down, calm down!

This is an absurd joke.

You can't make terroristic threats in jolly old England.

I'm pretty sure you're not even allow to use the words "kill" and "children" in the same sentence.

Motorhead would of never stood for this... this... Poppycock.

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    I am in need of .308, .223, 9mm, .45acp, .22lr, 8mm Mauser, .50 USMG and 6.5x284. I thank you for your guilt, er, your concern for our happy, green planet.

Gee, did you leave anything out? And with all the violations of Kirk's First Law I've noted since joining, you've got to be swimming in .45acp right about now.
    Oh well, you're the one who has to deal with the flatulations of one pi$$ed off pachyderm. ;)

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    BTW, the kid in the second video needs to have his self-righteous little ass beaten.
    Better yet, the activists or "community organizers" who wrote that script, brainwashed and coached him after deciding to use a kid for political propaganda. No way he came up with that diatribe on his own.

Top Bottom