• ...and so much more!
  • Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Better yet, the activists or "community organizers" who wrote that script, brainwashed and coached him after deciding to use a kid for political propaganda. No way he came up with that diatribe on his own.

I disagree. My son could have come up with something similar if he'd been as brainwashed as this punk. At a certain age, kids like that have plenty of anger and rebellion built in; add a "cause" to be angry for and they can wax poetic. With my kid it was anger at drugs in school, but I suppose he had a far different upbringing from this kid.

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    I disagree. My son could have come up with something similar if he'd been as brainwashed as this punk.

It's OK. I knew it was only a matter of time before someone who is proud of their kid (I've yet to meet a parent who wasn't) pointed out this possibility. Just my op-ed speculation. Either way, they got the idea from somewhere.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    "The film aimed to "bring this critical issue back into the headlines whilst making people laugh", the group said."

That was from the article that mrjarrell posted... WTF?! "go green or you'll die," makes me think they actually mean "go green or we'll kill you in order to save the planet." :xmad:

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Let's put this in another light, as I do not see this as a "left only" issue in regards to ideological violence: I had someone, a staunch conservative friend, say that anyone who believes in abortion needs a heated coat hanger jammed in their face and their brains sucked out with a medical vaccum. Thank heavens I did not tell him my views on that.

Or another example: Those who do not like a particular governmental procedure or action (regardless of magnitude) asking things like "is it time yet?" in obvious reference to armed ressurection. The idea of using violence to further THEIR ideology. Sounds familiar...

Not saying make the movie on the environment and not against conservative concepts, what I am against is the sheer ignorance of ANYONE who desires, wishes for or even LUSTS for an "excuse" for violence to further their goals, imagined or real.

We are so fervered at the bit to blame "leftists", Marxists, environmentalists, percieved terrorists that we have let our own minds slip into ignorance sometimes. The left is violence, yes. So is the right. So is the middle. So is anything that people are not willing to compromise on based on ideological difference. Good? No. Bad? No. Neither, its all action, based on a human's wish to further their goals and mindset into the future, regardless of consequence or reprisal, similar to any biological evolution or reproduction.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I'll need a violent commerical from a "rightist" organization then. I am unaware of any.

The left wants so badly for the right to display equivalency they go to great lengths to try to find some. So every nut job out on his own gets put on "the right" even though conservatives keep spoiling it for them by rising up and condemning anyone from the right who acts like that.

Top Bottom