• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Testing frequency may be static, but has there been any impact in positivity rate, based on the new rule requiring two positive test results? (Or was that merely a suggestion, that wasn't implemented?)
    I'm not sure that suggestion was officially implemented for reporting purposes or was guidance for people who wanted to know if they had it.

Based on that site posted above, it looks like the positivity rate has been within a couple percent, ~8% +/- 2% just eyeballing it - for a month or so.

The positivity rate appears to have peaked in early January, but we've been in exponential growth of deaths since November. That the 2 would track upward at the same time makes sense to me - more cases translates to more deaths. But as the positivity rate has fallen, the number of deaths does not appear to have followed suit, except maybe the lag is more like 6 weeks or something.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Will the new and improved Afrikaner strain give Boston home lock downs like in SA?
    Tune in tomorrow same bat time, same bat station.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    tPYE8yK.jpg

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Forgive my ignorance, but why do they deserve more money? I am an essential worker. I can not charge more because I am out there in it. As a matter of fact thanks to some lame Fed policies tenants can stop paying rent and get paperwork from the judge, if they play the system. This has yet to happen to me.

I have a couple that just tested positive. We are working thru a pay schedule without fines for them. They came to me.

Another tenant has been tested probably four times that I know of, all negative. All so she can get time off work.

Just had a tenant who shorted rent say that it wasn't as bad as it could have been with Covid and all. She is collecting disability for her ex-husband whom she moved in. Plus her teenage child gets a stipend because her father is now on disability. They make probably twice as much as they did before, and lose nothing because of this virus.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Forgive my ignorance, but why do they deserve more money? I am an essential worker. I can not charge more because I am out there in it. As a matter of fact thanks to some lame Fed policies tenants can stop paying rent and get paperwork from the judge, if they play the system. This has yet to happen to me.

I have a couple that just tested positive. We are working thru a pay schedule without fines for them. They came to me.

Another tenant has been tested probably four times that I know of, all negative. All so she can get time off work.

Just had a tenant who shorted rent say that it wasn't as bad as it could have been with Covid and all. She is collecting disability for her ex-husband whom she moved in. Plus her teenage child gets a stipend because her father is now on disability. They make probably twice as much as they did before, and lose nothing because of this virus.
    Crazy as it may seem...it is just possible that a governmental body did something irresponsible to make dumb people think they are compassionate.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    And people wonder why this keeps dragging on and on. The "pandemic" has been spectacularly profitable for certain kinds of people. Government making it rain free money and free rent all year long, why would you ever want it to end? I know plenty of people who made more money sitting on their asses at home in 2020 than they ever did working.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    50% reduction in cases! Biden had been busy!
    First day, they changed diagnostic criteria. Two weeks later and new cases are cut in half.

Just like they cured the flu this year by ceasing to test for it.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Todays report claims total deaths at 11,346!
    WTF? Today's stats took a major jump with nothing more than "We found 1,507 bodies in the back room so the last 9 months of reporting have been BS."
    ISDH is complete buffoons.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Todays report claims total deaths at 11,346!
    WTF? Today's stats took a major jump with nothing more than "We found 1,507 bodies in the back room so the last 9 months of reporting have been BS."
    ISDH is complete buffoons.

Those bodies must have been with those overnight votes for Biden.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    WTHR and WXIN both have covid updates citing the 11,346 deaths without any explanation for the huge increase (15%) from yesterday's numbers.
    Seems odd to me that so called news organizations don't even mention that deaths in Indiana increased by 15% literally OVERNIGHT.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    WTHR and WXIN both have covid updates citing the 11,346 deaths without any explanation for the huge increase (15%) from yesterday's numbers.
    Seems odd to me that so called news organizations don't even mention that deaths in Indiana increased by 15% literally OVERNIGHT.

...An audit of COVID-19 deaths, done in a push for more accuracy by the state, found the added fatalities...

Sound like the same reason that all medical facilities padded their numbers so much early on, because the 'rona cases paid so much better?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics