GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    "It’s incredible that experts are still pushing for “interventions” and restrictions when none of them work"

Sounds like the gun control/gun violence playbook
    Also like Fauci saying the other day they should have made their actions even harsher—gun grabbers always insist their plans would have worked if they’d only done more, gone further.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I was shocked to see this,much more so in that it happened over a month ago and it is just now gaining attention. Link to the short video and article below. If you click it you will note the EU Parliament video that was an hour and a half debate that turned from what to do about airlines into how to stop the covid madness has been taken down(was hosted on the EU Parliament site as required by law as any public meeting is,but this one is no longer available). At the meeting she is speaking in English.

In a speech in the European Parliament earlier this month, German MP Christine Anderson described the coercion of people into taking COVID vaccines as the “biggest crime ever committed on humanity.”

“This vaccine campaign will go down as the biggest scandal in medical history,” Anderson declared, adding “moreover, it will be known as the biggest crime ever committed on humanity.”

Addressing “each and every elected representative of people in every western democracy,” Anderson asked “What have you done?”

“You didn’t do your job, and do not tell me you didn’t know,” Anderson further asserted, adding “it is your job to protect the people that you were elected by.”

She continued, “There is so much coming to light, all of the adverse side effects, numerous studies now available, on foetal disfigurements… genetic defects of babies born to women who got vaccinated.”

“What in the hell is going on here?” Anderson urged, vowing “We will do all we can to make sure this is brought to light and ensure the rights of the people to be protected.”

German MP Christine Anderson ....google her. Most of you will likely agree with what she says,and not just about covid. She is one of the few in Europe to openly rip into Truedu for what he did with emergency powers in Canada and his own citizens.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Covid is back according to a large company I work with. Masks now required because Hendricks county is in the “red” status.

Indiana Covid data dashboard shows only 7 more cases this week than last.

Personally I think dems are dropping gas prices and bringing Covid back to try to win the elections coming up

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    My sister, who was a mask nazi from the beginning, now has covid. She was so brain washed by Fouchi that instead of quarantining, she is going about her normal activities, but wearing a mask to protect others.
    I guess she doesn't believe in the science.
    Cause Fauchi never said to go out when you had it.
    In fact, everyone was told to stay home.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom