• ...and so much more!
  • snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    13 pages in and no ones added
    The most beautiful woman who ever graced the face of the earth! (And if you disagree with me just know this, every ones entitled to their own opinion even though you’re wrong and should burn in hell for all of eternity!)

I present to you, the one and only phoebe cates this picture is from the classic teen coming of age movie “fast times at ridgemont high” and if you google current pictures of her, she’s aged like a fine wine!
    Ohhhhh yes. Notice nobody ever brings up the fact she starred in gremlins.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    The most beautiful woman who ever graced the face of the earth! (And if you disagree with me just know this, every ones entitled to their own opinion even though you’re wrong and should burn in hell for all of eternity!)

I present to you, the one and only phoebe cates this picture is from the classic teen coming of age movie “fast times at ridgemont high” and if you google current pictures of her, she’s aged like a fine wine!
    This is the one I wanted to post!!!

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Movie stars & models are aplenty and usually gorgeous--the females, anyway. But the real babe of my youth was my 9th grade English teacher, Mrs. Coke. I'm older'n almost everybody so I was in the 9th grade in 1952. If only she'd been 10 or 12 years younger and I hadn't had so many zits. Mrs. Coke was not only knocked-out gorgeous, she drove an MG TC and wore a crash helmet while driving it with the top down. It just don't come any cooler than that! Sorry, no pics. They only exist in my head.

Great blessings right there!

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    That’s true my 3rd grade teacher was beautiful and the got pregnant and broke my heart lmao

Are there any guys that do not remeber their "third grade teacher"?

Ms. Shell was a beautiful woman...likely only early twenties at the time.

I still remember to this day when she introduced her fiancé to her students....a young Marine who stopped by to say his " I will see you soon" to her in the hallway.

They were in the hallway for a while....She brought him in to introduce him to us. Still remember her eyes were swollen and red.

I figured out much later that he was leaving for Vietnam and Ms. Shell had more important things on her mind that day than school.

God, it has been a good long time since I have thought about that day and Ms. Shell.... but I do know I learned something from her that day.

Schedules can just go hold their own damned selves for some matters matter more.

He did make it back and I even got to attend Ms. Shell's wedding....A beautiful woman from the inside out.

Last edited:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Are there any guys that do not remeber their "third grade teacher"?

Ms. Shell was a beautiful woman...likely only early twenties at the time.

I still remember to this day when she introduced her fiancé to her students....a young Marine who stopped by to say his " I will see you soon" to her in the hallway.

They were in the hallway for a while....She brought him in to introduce him to us. Still remember her eyes were swollen and red.

I figured out much later that he was leaving for Vietnam and Ms. Shell had more important things on her mind that day than school.

God, it has been a good long time since I have thought about that day and Ms. Shell.... but I do know I learned something from her that day.

Schedules can just go hold their own damned selves for some matters matter more.

He did make it back and I even got to attend Ms. Shell's wedding....A beautiful woman from the inside out.
    Great story, Red. My third grade teacher was Miss Nolan. A beautiful soul. She was, as close as I can recall, probably in her sixties or even early seventies, but to an eight-year-old, anyone over fifty looked old. She was big and warm and squishy like a pillow, and she was generous with hugs and kind words. She was the one teacher in my whole childhood that I could go to with my problems and know they would be taken seriously. She was warm and kind, and she possessed an inner beauty that most women can only aspire to.

Top Bottom