• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    nice. he will be closer to the hotels he sleeps at. :)

I SO wish I could rep you for that, been trying to spread it around so I can soon haha.

"Survival expert and MAN VS. WILD host Bear Grylls puts himself into potentially life-threatening situations"

He has a crew with him with medical equipment/food/water if needed and I am sure a satt phone.......... Surviverman does not as far as I know.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    i just wanna see a tiger eat one of them one day. MUHUWAHAHAHAHAHA

anderson cooper swam with great white sharks and NO CAGE, and he told his camera crew that if he got eaten to keep filming because the only thing worse than getting eaten by a shark would be getting eaten and not getting it on tape, LMAO.

Im still waiting on a bootleg video of steve irwin biting it.

JDonhardt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    While the guy may not actually strand himself out in the wild, the new show has potential.

Also, Gryll once peed into a dead snake's skin, then drank it.

Just sayin'.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    he does alot of dumb stuff to say the least. its actually worse for everyday people to see him do it and then think, if i am ever in that situation i will do it. your much better off watching survivorman, he on the other hand is the man and does all his stuff solo unless they basically say you have to come in for the night or else lol.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    I don't care how much you guys hate on Bear...he's got a great attitude, works with kids constantly, and does some bad ass stuff. So what if it's helped...his show is 100 times more entertaining because it's professionally video taped. I would like to see anyone pull the scene where he stripped and jumped into that frozen river in the Alps...then regained his cool and explained how not to die and how to get out.

Bear ****in' Grylls!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    yeah its deffinately for TV. hes more on an evade mission than a survival one. normal folks should never risk the stuff he does. way too much danger for a average person, or even an experienced one. but hey maybe if i was a brit and had given up all my rights and couldnt own a gun id try to off myself on TV too??? LOL

Top Bottom