• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woodsie57

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Seems Rogan brought up some inconvenient facts on covid recently. All I can find is rebuttals and poo-pooing of Rogan. Not able to find what he actually said. Anybody catch it?

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Looks like they are mad about his comments on his pod cast.
    "The joe Rogan experience"

I believe it to be Fridays episode

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Joe had the audacity to say that young, fit, healthy people probably don't need to get the vaccine. Oh the horror.

Since the beginning of this he's also been asking why the conversation and guidance from the "experts" like Fauci hasn't included topics like eating right, exercising, getting the proper nutrients to bolster your immune system, etc.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    He said on his podcast that he didn't think young, fit, healthy people needed to get the vaccine, and his guest said that he didn't think it was worth getting an experimental drug just to virtue signal.

Cue establishment media meltdown.

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    Here is Fauci’s response via morning talk....basically if you care about society and others young people should still get vaccinated. Not arguing one way or the other just sharing the response

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Here is Fauci’s response via morning talk....basically if you care about society and others young people should still get vaccinated. Not arguing one way or the other just sharing the response

That's not an intelligent argument. Just vaccinate (not really a vaccine) the at risk people, and then they don't have to worry about it if your vaccine works.

Shooter5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Indiana
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Joe Rogan included. Joe is neither left or right politically. He usually investigates subjects. So most of the time, his opinions are pretty well thought out. I don’t always agree with him.
    Dr. Fauci is a political hack! He lost his credibility approximately a year ago when he began contradicting himself. Why anyone would listen to Dr. Fauci is beyond me.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Seems Rogan brought up some inconvenient facts on covid recently. All I can find is rebuttals and poo-pooing of Rogan. Not able to find what he actually said. Anybody catch it?
    It wasn't facts, it was his opinion on "young healthy people" getting the vaccine.

I don't see why it's even making the news and why scientists (or anytone else) need to respond to him.

Joe Rogan is a podcast host, he's there to share his opinion on many topics, whether he's right or wrong, an whether he knows anything about that topic of not.

Heck on some topics it's just a matter of preference and opinion, not even a right or wrong issue.

I don't think any of his listeners are taking medical advice from him or even his guests.

People can talk to their family physician and find out if they really need the vaccine or not.

I don't think people this kind of decision based on online podcasts.

I like Rogan's podcast, clearly he's not pretending to be a doctor and he's here to provide entertainment.

You have to be quite silly to blindly follow whatever he says.
    Same you have to be quite silly to get offended by what he says, thinking that people will blinding follow what he says.

The few politicians who got offended by Rogan's opinion on vaccines (because he's not a doctor) are also the same one telling others what to do (like wearing 3 masks while outside when you have been vaccinated or whatever) while also not being doctors .

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Rogan happened to have an independent thought, and the corporate hoards decided to kick him back in line.

And for the record, you don't have to be a doctor to publish platitudes of nonsense about covid and have it be taken as gospel, look at Bill Gates.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    It wasn't facts, it was his opinion on "young healthy people" getting the vaccine.

I don't see why it's even making the news and why scientists (or anytone else) need to respond to him.

Joe Rogan is a podcast host, he's there to share his opinion on many topics, whether he's right or wrong, an whether he knows anything about that topic of not.

Heck on some topics it's just a matter of preference and opinion, not even a right or wrong issue.

I don't think any of his listeners are taking medical advice from him or even his guests.

People can talk to their family physician and find out if they really need the vaccine or not.

I don't think people this kind of decision based on online podcasts.

I like Rogan's podcast, clearly he's not pretending to be a doctor and he's here to provide entertainment.

You have to be quite silly to blindly follow whatever he says.
    Same you have to be quite silly to get offended by what he says, thinking that people will blinding follow what he says.

The few politicians who got offended by Rogan's opinion on vaccines (because he's not a doctor) are also the same one telling others what to do (like wearing 3 masks while outside when you have been vaccinated or whatever) while also not being doctors .
    All of this is perfectly reasonable to reasonable people. Unfortunately those in the media and big tech are not reasonable people. They want to punish anyone who they deem guilty of thinking the wrong way.

Top Bottom