• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rkesar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    new whiteland
    i have never been to badlands but my buddies and I go to haspin because its only about 40-45 min from home, we always have fun there, we usually camp for a night and there is a lot of people that drink and drive down there and it makes it a little more dangerous but if people are responsible and dont do that its awesome, we either ride the trails on quads and dirtbikes or we go down the trails on smaller trucks, some trails you cant take trucks down because they are to small or have tight turns so i reccommend not going through many of them unless you're with somebody that knows it pretty well, we've seen many people get stuck on the trails that nobody else could get in to pull them out

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    stupid haspin story

i was on the trails on my 500 scrambler 4x4. i ran across some kids out of gas on a dirt dike and offered to lend a hand. i didn't have a rope but the kids did back at there camp. one kid (kids means 16ish) went to get the rope while i waited with the other kid to pull him back to his camp. after about a hour we decided to go looking for the kid who went to get the rope. we found the kid being loaded into a ambulance. apparently the kid got the rope and decided the best way to transport it was to wrap it around his neck and ride back to us. as the bumppy ride went one end of the rope got loose and dangled from the kids neck to the ground until it drug the ground behind him. well i think you can guess the rest. the rope got caught in the kids tire and hung the kid off the back of the bike. i felt bad but couldn't help but to think "how stupid can you be"

Trailrider53

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Hubby and I got a couple of Honda 250 4-wheelers the end of June and went to the Badlands once. It's a lot of fun and plenty of different kinds of trails. It's $20.00 a day. They have a nice campground there too. Also, there is a ton of 4X4 trails up at Baldwin, Michigan. All the trails are pure sand since they're so close to Lake Michigan. We rode close to 100 miles in two days. Baldwin is very ATV/4-Wheeler friendly. You can ride on the roads and the gas stations all love you plus there are places you can ride to for eats. Lots of ATV friendly motels too.

Top Bottom