• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cburnworth

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    +10,000 for the young people that have to defend themselves. They shouldn't have to be put in that position, but they are stronger now because of it.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Looking at all of the above posts, I'm still confused why people constantly ask me,
    "why do you want to carry a gun..."?

Pyriel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Carmel
    Yea, a 90 year old guy in a life and death struggle should worried about being sued. :rolleyes:

Guess Loren has never heard the line : It is better to be judged 12 than carried by 6

The worst part of his entire statement is that he claims to be pro gun, if that were the case, then he should know that landing 3 of 4 shots on target while under stress (@90 years old) with a .357 no less, is a feat in it self. I'm just going to chalk this up to another episode of a Modern Warfare player.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    a Modern Warfare player

It may be a poor analogy on my part, but with what is happening today in these United States, it reminds me of a basketball game.

The bad guys go up 2 points-the good guys score 3 points--and on and on---
    We (as Good Guys) MUST stay in the game, and win...Bill..

96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    Sight picture, squeeze, follow through...good for all the shooters. Who knows...some of us could be one of them. One things for sure though, if you're not packing you could be a stat for the BG's.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    The first comment under this article :xmad:

Loren Davidson

If a former cop couldn’t take down a burglar with a .357 in four shots, he obviously shouldn’t have the gun in his house.

Does this guy think that the 90 year old victim was still training? How can people be this ignorant? Wait I dont really need an answer to that question.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Looking at all of the above posts, I'm still confused why people constantly ask me,
    "why do you want to carry a gun..."?

The people who ask you that are the idiots who believe that if armed robbery victims would ONLY just cooperate, they won't get hurt.

Well, i had a friend who cooperated when 3 guys with a .45 came in and robbed the business he was working at.
    He was only 19 at the time.

He ended up in the back room with the one of them who was told to kill him.

While looking down the wrong end of a .45 My friend luckily convinced (BEGGED) the guy not to kill him, and instead to duck tape him up.

They NEVER caught these guys.

THIS is part of the reason i carry a gun, because you never know when this can hapen.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    I am trained that if something like a home invasion should happen when I'm home alone I should grab a pre loaded AR15 mag put it into the rifle and hide. We actually practice this drill ( unloaded mag of course ) the original plane was a M1 carbine mag then we decided a AR would be better. Now the sad thing is my sister doesnt like to shoot hates guns and doesn't know how to use one

Last edited:
    Top Bottom