• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    With a American death rate higher than that of Afghanistan you would think they would have seen the light by now. Instead they cling to their anti 2 agenda as they are slaughtered in the streets.

Just proof of the old saying, "When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns."

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I don't. My girlfriend's parents live there. I don't want it to be a pain in the ass to deal with it every time I go to visit.

Think of it this way, you know what a foil is? We need Chicago to be our foil. Or, as I prefer, anvil of victory.

We need Chicago to drag its feet and be completely unreasonable so when the next wave of litigation hits, Chicago looks unreasonalbe and more importantly unconstitutional.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Think of it this way, you know what a foil is? We need Chicago to be our foil. Or, as I prefer, anvil of victory.

We need Chicago to drag its feet and be completely unreasonable so when the next wave of litigation hits, Chicago looks unreasonalbe and more importantly unconstitutional.
    Let California fill that role. I work in the city, and my Mother lives there. I would be overjoyed if the laws were such that people could carry guns.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Let California fill that role. I work in the city, and my Mother lives there. I would be overjoyed if the laws were such that people could carry guns.

1. There will be such laws once we get what we want in court.

There is no legislative fix in Illinois. Chicago is far too powerful in Springfield. We can block but not advance the ball there.

We need Chicago to stake out the most extremely anti-gun position that they can so they become the perfect foil in Second Amendment litigation.

2. Litigation is ongoing in California as well.

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    Interesting. The Judge makes perfect sense, but the "city" seems to not follow any logic. I like how Chicago is projecting that this person will be a criminal. It also seems to me that the definition between a proper person and a criminal is a very thin line in Chicago. Is this how it controls its people?

Top Bottom