• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    CNSNews.com - Arizona Sheriff: ?Our Own Government Has Become Our Enemy?
    70325.jpg

The feds seem to have declared war on the AZ.

For anyone seeing this tonight, the Sheriff was a guest (by remote) on hannity tonight, during the first 20 minutes of the show. Awesome segment, even with Vannity doing the interview.

------
    Edit: This portion I attributed to the wrong Sheriff, this is actual about Sheriff DeMeo (video added):
    Not included in this article is how Federal Agents of the Bureau of Land management threatened to arrest the Sheriff for busting some drug dealers that were 100 yards onto the federal park land when his deputies finally caught them. The BLM goons contacted the Lt Sheriff and asked if he would help them serve a warrant on the Sheriff. Lt Sheriff said 'any attempt to arrest the Sheriff on such a warrant would be met with force from the department.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoYtnoFn09Y[/ame]

Last edited:

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    Saw the interview . The Sheriff did a great job. He knows his facts, is articulate, cares about the people in his county, and cares about his country. Stay tuned for the MSNBC hatchet job. I'm sure that the left will paint him as a seditious racist. (2 strikes. He arrests illegals, and talked smack about their beloved Barry) Gibbs will no doubt have his normal idiotic comments as well.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    CNSNews.com - Arizona Sheriff: ?Our Own Government Has Become Our Enemy?

Not included in this article is how Federal Agents of the Bureau of Land management threatened to arrest the Sheriff for busting some drug dealers that were 100 yards onto the federal park land when his deputies finally caught them. The BLM goons contacted the Lt Sheriff and asked if he would help them serve a warrant on the Sheriff. Lt Sheriff said 'any attempt to arrest the Sheriff on such a warrant would be met with force from the department.

The feds seem to have declared war on the AZ.

For anyone seeing this tonight, the Sheriff was a guest (by remote) on hannity tonight, during the first 20 minutes of the show. Awesome segment, even with Vannity doing the interview.

that IS EPIC! i couldnt find the quote in the article though.

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    Just sent the department an "ataboy" and thank you for standing up for what's right. I don't think we should flood them, but if anyone else feels they would like to here is the comment page. I sent it to the Sheriffs Adminstration group.

Sheriff - Email Submission Form

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    that IS EPIC! i couldnt find the quote in the article though.

Actually that issue is from yet ANOTHER Sheriff, Sheriff DeMeo, sorry about the mix up:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoYtnoFn09Y]YouTube - First Signs of Civil War begin in the US: Sheriff Tony DeMeo Threatens Force Against Federal Agents[/ame]
    The Sheriff starts talking at about 45 seconds in.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Beware of mods? Over having a discussion about a future, inevitable war? If the mods are that afraid of HAVING A CONVERSATION (nothing more) then I believe the time is later than we know. Beware of the mods? Perhaps your sign should have read Beware of Government, because you obviously believe agents with dark suits and dark intentions are currently monitoring boards such as INGO.

If we're at the point where we can't talk about what Thomas Jefferson, who happened to be a great American patriot hero as well as a revolutionary who took great parts in the active overthrow of TWO of our governments (England and Articles of Confederation) , said is our duty as Americans, then you know for certain that the time is later than we think. These are quotes from our very own Declaration of Independence, our birth certificate as a nation, our founding personality as a country.

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, ...

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government...

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

...and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do.

Are these words considered radical to our moderators on this forum? More importantly, do they seem radical or dangerous to the government spies who are on this forum, reading what we write? If so, that says enough about the state our once-great nation is in and what our very own government feels about our founding principles. If these words do scare them, then they certainly do have something to fear, because these words are only scary to tyrants. And we've told the tyrants of this country something they should take very seriously. Don't tread on us.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Beware of mods? Over having a discussion about a future, inevitable war? If the mods are that afraid of HAVING A CONVERSATION (nothing more) then I believe the time is later than we know. Beware of the mods? Perhaps your sign should have read Beware of Government, because you obviously believe agents with dark suits and dark intentions are currently monitoring boards such as INGO.

If we're at the point where we can't talk about what Thomas Jefferson, who happened to be a great American patriot hero as well as a revolutionary who took great parts in the active overthrow of TWO of our governments (England and Articles of Confederation) , said is our duty as Americans, then you know for certain that the time is later than we think. These are quotes from our very own Declaration of Independence, our birth certificate as a nation, our founding personality as a country.

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, ...

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government...

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

...and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do.

Are these words considered radical to our moderators on this forum? More importantly, do they seem radical or dangerous to the government spies who are on this forum, reading what we write? If so, that says enough about the state our once-great nation is in and what our very own government feels about our founding principles. If these words do scare them, then they certainly do have something to fear, because these words are only scary to tyrants. And we've told the tyrants of this country something they should take very seriously. Don't tread on us.

Is it inevitable? Sometimes I wonder, but I all things considered, I don't believe it is. I think if people are looking for the quick, easily located answer, that's what they'll find, but only because that's what some want to find.

I am an Appleseed instructor. I have the capability of shooting with great precision, but it is my hope and my duty to do everything in my power to ensure that any future battles be fought with a pen or keyboard or a ballot.

I honor our Founders. What so many people fail to understand is that they fought, pledging their lives, fortunes, and sacred honor to each other and the cause. They had but two choices: Live under the rule of the King as subjects, little better than slaves or fight with their very lives, committing treason against the Crown. And why? For what purpose did they raise arms? Just to take a chance at a country and form of government that no one had ever even conceived at the time, let alone tried. No, they fought to change the rules. They fought to add a third option to that choice. We have that option. It will not be easy, certainly not at this stage of the battle. It will not go quickly, and indeed, the battle may not be won in our lifetimes, but this is a battle to be fought with words, with votes, with books and with knowledge. Our Founders were very well-informed and very involved in their government: An old woman approached arguably the most respected "elder statesman" of the day as he was leaving the Continental Congress and asked him, "What kind of government have you given us?" We have no comparison today; few of our politicians qualify as statesmen and fewer still are "elder" in anything but chronological age. Be that as it may, when Mr. Benjamin Franklin was asked this question by an everyday citizen, he answered, "A Republic, if you can keep it!" Now how many do you think would have the stones to even ask the question, let alone the intelligence to understand this answer today?

Education is the key. We need to rework the climate, not just change the weather. The only appropriate casualty of this war is apathy, not the lives of Amercans,

Blessings,
    Bill

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Bill, with all due respect, it may not be up to us. If the Feds invade a sovereign state and the state fights back, what are we suppose to do? Sit here and watch and not speak of it for what it really is?

Luckily, the BLM was smart enough to stand down. They (better have) knew (known) what it would have led to if they proceeded and a battle ensued.

I do agree, education is the key. But the ballot is not. You can't vote for tyrant-lite and hope for the best. Which is what's been going on for a couple hundred years now. Even if (The "forbidden" topic) should happen, we wouldn't have the support of the majority. Even though the Founders didn't either, they didn't have a generation of "NOWNOWNOW" "MEMEME" "GIVEGIVEGIVE" to deal with like we do. Generation X? Generation Welfare.

However, if for some reason this WOULD have went the other way, then what? As I asked earlier... Do we just not talk about it for what it is? Are we not allowed to discuss it? I'm just asking a serious question so I don't want to hear "ANTSA" or whatever. We're teetering very close to (The "Forbidden" Topic) in this Country whether anyone wants to see or admit it or not. OP's post is proof of that.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    It's not up to you or me or Bill or any of the other mods. The board owner has mandated that discussions of revolution not happen on his board. You can argue the point all you want, but they're not going to happen here.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    It's not up to you or me or Bill or any of the other mods. The board owner has mandated that discussions of revolution not happen on his board. You can argue the point all you want, but they're not going to happen here.

As I understand it, it's discussions of US going and DOING (the R word). Not about it actually happening out in the world. Of course, that's not what we're discussing here. We're discussing the Feds saying they would attack/arrest State officials. Which would be a declaration of war by the Feds on a State.

I'm assuming this kind of discussion is either OK or being "discussed" amongst yourselves since the thread is still open.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I believe the statement I made for which I received the eyeroll was "Please tread lightly", and not "don't have this discussion any more".

You should re-read the sticky at the top of the politics forum that's been there since 2008.

Top Bottom