• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    So far no disgruntled former members looking for Churchmouse, and no one has demanded to see a DD 214

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I saw Senator Sandlin. He escaped before I remembered who he was. On our side definitely.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    What’s 5.56 look like at the show? I’m looking for a couple cases and would happily buy at the show if I can get close to ‘net pricing, under .30 CPR

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Show was pretty thin, even for an August show. If I had to guess, I'd say only maybe 60-70% of the tables were even being used. The rest were empty. I got their when they opened though, so maybe tomorrow will be better. Found what I was looking for - some 45-70 brass and a holster for my Star BM, so I was happy. And I got to see KellyInAvon, woody131 and mkgr22 (indy1919a4 was with me). :ingo: Lots of flea markety stuff, but that's normal for a 1500. I think there were almost as many reloading supply tables as there were gun tables. Of the guns that were there, the majority were new guns, so for those interested in that, it's probably worth a look. Not as much milsurp or older guns as I would have liked myself.

VUPD, I wasn't paying attention to the ammo prices so I can't help with the 5.56.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    What’s 5.56 look like at the show? I’m looking for a couple cases and would happily buy at the show if I can get close to ‘net pricing, under .30 CPR
    XM193 is $150/420 round can of Lake City at the factory ammunition Booth Street across from an NRA ILA

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Show was pretty thin, even for an August show. If I had to guess, I'd say only maybe 60-70% of the tables were even being used..

Man I told you I would back you at 70% but I think 60% is just unnecessary piling on.. and not accurate...

I tell you what I saw, Mkgr22 pick up a Mossberg 22 off a table at the request of some lacky who was trying to get into guns. My God that man is good.. He accurately described that rifle
    up one side & down the other.. "This is not original"... "Bores dirty "... "This is missing" it was like watching one of those youtube experts .. But he was right in front of you!!!! It was breathtaking.

When he left the table, the dealer leaned over to me as asked who that guy was... I told him.. I did not really know, but I have heard some folks call him Mike... The dealer looked down and said to me..
    they should call him Mossberg Mike... True Story... all we needed was a hardy hi-ho Silver and some William Tell Overture playing in the background. True Story...

Top Bottom