• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It looks like INGO will be skipping this show, back in force for the November show. With no INGO booth presence I'll be helping out at the NRA-ILA booth on Friday (I had that day projected for leave anyway, might as well.)

Stop on by. Different booth, different hat, same abuse :laugh:

Pyro

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 18, 2018
    Indy
    Ok so, I've never gone to the 1500 but I'm curious who or what tables I should look at/for? I'm mainly Glocks in 9MM and I just got the CZ Scorpion pistol. Anyone know of a specific vendor worth shopping at for CZ upgrades?

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Ok so, I've never gone to the 1500 but I'm curious who or what tables I should look at/for? I'm mainly Glocks in 9MM and I just got the CZ Scorpion pistol. Anyone know of a specific vendor worth shopping at for CZ upgrades?

Doubt you’ll find many/any scorpion parts at the1500.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    To broke this time around. Maybe in November.

Save your money and head west in November! The INGO booth should be back at that show, the ones in the South Pavilion are bigger. The one starting this Friday isn't what you'd call small. It is big, just not BIG like the November/January/March shows.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    Save your money and head west in November! The INGO booth should be back at that show, the ones in the South Pavilion are bigger. The one starting this Friday isn't what you'd call small. It is big, just not BIG like the November/January/March shows.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Just my :twocents:

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Just my :twocents:

If money needs to be saved, save money. If your Mason Jar or piggy bank says go, it's worth the price of admission just for the people watching. Recognizing the subtle differences between The Walking Dead extras and the cast of The Hills Have Eyes is not something you can learn at home. A rousing game of "who doesn't fit in at a gun show" is always a hoot.

I'll report in tomorrow with locations of such things as the NRA-ILA booth (I'll be there) as well as Tactical Revolver (AKA Brad's Knives). Greg Garrison is going to be at the 500 Guns booth from what I heard on WIBC. I'll update with INGOers stopping by (my post before I forget policy) :laugh:

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Things are happening! NRA – ILA is on the south side of the pavilion past the concession stand. If you want to buy a knife from Brad, the tactical revolver sign is that 11 o'clock when you come through the door. About 2/3 the way through the pavilion .

Top Bottom