• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mj.elder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Anyone been? I registered for the shoot on Saturday 3/31, but info is scarce other than round count and number of stages. I've shot other 2 gun matches before but it feels like everyone does it a little different. Anyone got any input on this? I was just going to drag my whole kit out there and just use what is needed, but if someone can give a better understanding of what these matches entail, that would be great.

IndyMichaelB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Anyone been? I registered for the shoot on Saturday 3/31, but info is scarce other than round count and number of stages. I've shot other 2 gun matches before but it feels like everyone does it a little different. Anyone got any input on this? I was just going to drag my whole kit out there and just use what is needed, but if someone can give a better understanding of what these matches entail, that would be great.
    Bring your pistol, holster, mag carriers, rifle, sling, mag carrier. Stages start with 1 weapon and end with the other. Most stages have you sling the rifle for the transition.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Can I run my USPSA single stack rig for the pistol, the holster is held slightly away from the body so not 100% IDPA legal. I dont really want to have to get a new holster especially since I do not shoot IDPA.

Edit: also is a chest rig for AR mags OK as well?

Last edited:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    There is a Carry Gun Match at Riley if you need to shoot. We will take walk ons.

Top Bottom