• ...and so much more!
  • KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I usually go but might start back to work when this is happening so I am not sure at this point. My Vegas knife show (The Gathering) got canceled this year at Planet Hollywood because mgmt there are total fargin iceholes!
    I usually leave for Blade on Thursday. Actually took my daughter and wife way back in 2012!

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I gave up, it’s cheaper to just shell out 3k for a CQC6 than keep going every year hoping to win the Emerson lottery. Plus TBH aside from Magnacut no one is doing anything interesting IMHO. The custom market is flat and that is killing new designs.

BRHiker

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2023
    Anderson
    Don't know if I will make it to the June show, but am hoping to be at Blade West in October. I need to build up inventory. Also have a new sharpening system I've been developing that will be ready soon after I figure out how to apply for a patent.

How crowded does the Atlanta show get? Are you able to move around well or are people jammed in together like sardines?

Edged Tools

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Apr 16, 2022
    Ft Wayne
    Don't know if I will make it to the June show, but am hoping to be at Blade West in October. I need to build up inventory. Also have a new sharpening system I've been developing that will be ready soon after I figure out how to apply for a patent.

How crowded does the Atlanta show get? Are you able to move around well or are people jammed in together like sardines?
    I'll let you know when I get down there :thumbsup:

I'm not looking for anything specific but just to network and see what's all out there.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo

It's usually not bad. The Emerson booth is usually busy esp before the Lottery. People come and go all the time. The best part is after the show in the Pit. Lots of shenanigans and drinking. I have a lot of Green Brothers from the Usual Suspect Network in attendance. We usually eat good chow and drink quality beers before/ during / after show hours. Big fun! I hope to make it this year. Probably have to sell some AK's to be able to go...

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I gave up, it’s cheaper to just shell out 3k for a CQC6 than keep going every year hoping to win the Emerson lottery. Plus TBH aside from Magnacut no one is doing anything interesting IMHO. The custom market is flat and that is killing new designs.
    You never win? Hmmm...I've won numerous times.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    You never win? Hmmm...I've won numerous times.

I have won , just not the first three so.i have never gotten a shot at a 6 . The one year I won the lottery I missed the super 6 by one person. This might be heresy in some circles but Ernies customs are not worth the premium they command IMHO the fit and finish is lacking at best

Top Bottom