ATF another government agency beings used to harass O's enemies?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NomadS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    New Albany, IN
    The IRS, EPA, DHS all seem to have scandals surfacing showing the abuse of government power to harass or intimate people the current administrations sees as enemies. Should the ATF be added to that list? I have heard rumors of increased visits from ATF agents to FFL and the wait for class III (NFA) items has doubled since O took office.

Thoughts? Should be flooding our congress critters with requests for them to investigate the ATF?

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    The IRS, EPA, DHS all seem to have scandals surfacing showing the abuse of government power to harass or intimate people the current administrations sees as enemies. Should the ATF be added to that list? I have heard rumors of increased visits from ATF agents to FFL and the wait for class III (NFA) items has doubled since O took office.

Thoughts? Should be flooding our congress critters with requests for them to investigate the ATF?

ATF went after True The vote.

What's going on between the IRS and True the Vote? - CBS News

Any alphabet agency is now a criminal enterprise.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    This administration is corrupt to the core, and will use any means to intimidate its enemies and hold on to power. It is lawless and cares only about staying in power and ruling over and controlling the unwashed masses. The hate the US and anyone who opposes their hippie peach freak unattainable Utopian agenda. As I have said before, Chicago is famous for three things: gangsters, corrupt politicians, and pizza. And we know that Obama is not a pizza.

Top Bottom