ATF Agent Raids and Seizes 30 Toy Guns.... True!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    Our out of control Federal Government continues to decline into the sickness of anti citizen paranoia!

ERM-BI-M4-3981M.jpg

[ame="http://youtu.be/Y2sWiZ8BizI"]http://youtu.be/Y2sWiZ8BizI[/ame]

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    Old news. What the news doesn't say is that the toys had pin holes and a sear just like on the real deal and theoretically it wouldn't be hard to copy since you'd have a template in front of you.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Old news. What the news doesn't say is that the toys had pin holes and a sear just like on the real deal and theoretically it wouldn't be hard to copy since you'd have a template in front of you.
    Nothing you couldn't find out about with 5 minutes on the internet. Heck, give me 10 minutes and I'll find you directions for any manner of homemade firearms, explosives, and poisons.

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    I did not realize it was old, just came across my FB!

Do you think that these toys can be converted to fully auto? The dealers claim the toys would blow up if used with live ammo.

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    Nothing you couldn't find out about with 5 minutes on the internet. Heck, give me 10 minutes and I'll find you directions for any manner of homemade firearms, explosives, and poisons.

I agree. As a matter of fact I even accidentally came across blueprints on making stuff full-auto a year or so ago! I got off that site post-haste.

I did not realize it was old, just came across my FB!

Do you think that these toys can be converted to fully auto? The dealers claim the toys would blow up if used with live ammo.

The toy wouldn't even fire it. The lower on the other hand could've been used as a temporary lower. The lower doesn't take much stress. But the big deal about it was that the lower receiver was pretty much patterned after a real deal lower reciever with all the full-auto goodies.

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    I agree. As a matter of fact I even accidentally came across blueprints on making stuff full-auto a year or so ago! I got off that site post-haste.

The toy wouldn't even fire it. The lower on the other hand could've been used as a temporary lower. The lower doesn't take much stress. But the big deal about it was that the lower receiver was pretty much patterned after a real deal lower reciever with all the full-auto goodies.

So hypothetically, all guns are banned and gone, then some one could use the airsoft toy as a prototype to create the real thing? If I am not mistaken Australia's gun ban includes airsoft!

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    Gone? are they going to melt? run back to the island of misfit toys? Will we be drinkin' free bubble-up and eatin' rainbow stew? Guns are going nowhere.

That was a hypothetical question, I do not think for one moment that guns will be gone...no Sir!

I was just wondering if these toys could be prototypes to manufacture the real thing.

Sorry I was not clear....

Top Bottom