• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It's the white Honda! @AllenM 's team once again is getting it put back together better than new!

The infamous red 2004 Civic that my son has driven for 10 years has managed to (KNOCK ON WOOD) avoid Allen's place after being in there 3 times. Only 137K on an 04, my son just put 50K mile tires on it. Might let it go at 175K.

The Kona Coffee Metallic 2013 Civic (my everyday driver) has avoided Diamond Collision since the parking garage incident. Also showed up when my older son (the 04 Civic is driven by younger son) stacked it up on an icy road. He was driving mine because his car... was at Diamond Collision.

The 2010 CRV (recently traded) only found the shop north of the tracks once... son with 04 Civic had his permit and got hit on a roundabout. I watched the guy, he never looked. He was about 102 and driving a car that had been totaled. Wonderful...

The 97 Ranger... the dents and rust give it character!

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I've only had one repaired in the last.... 15 years? It was the Sierra that is now rotting away. Wife creased the bedside picking up scrap and we had it replaced. The only rust free panel on it now.... Makes us sad because it's been such a great vehicle.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    WOW! Wasn't from a lack of trying but that ONE PART finally came in and the white Civic comes home today. Allen's team kept us updated all along the way. What's bad? I've heard worse horror stories about waiting for parts.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    WOW! Wasn't from a lack of trying but that ONE PART finally came in and the white Civic comes home today. Allen's team kept us updated all along the way. What's bad? I've heard worse horror stories about waiting for parts.
    d.kaufman can tell you stories about parts

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I walk by a Civic identical to Mom and Dad's at work. They'd have only missed the part if they got in an accident.

Top Bottom