• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • offroadking208

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Price Reduction!

]item 1: Desk, black in color, with two large drawers and one long skinny one $20.00 OBO
    100_3817.jpg

100_3818.jpg

100_3819.jpg

Item 2: TV Cabinet, hand made by my uncle a few years ago. Real nice, just no room for it anymore SOLD

Item 3: empty shell from a desktop computer. Brand new, never used, power supply included. paid 70.00 for it new. 30.00 OBO
    100_3775.jpg

Last edited:

offroadking208

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    c'mon guys! surely you need some nice new furniture! :) make me some offers so you can be the proud new owner of a desk or tv cabinet! and for you computer guys, the tower is just a case with a power supply, nothing else, so it's ready to be custom built!

offroadking208

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    i'll look into what the form factor in the case is. i'm not really that into computers, so i'll have to look it up. my uncle built ours for us and they sent and charged us for 2 cases, so we ended up with an extra. I'm located in Noblesville, so pickup would probably be the only option to get the stuff. the desk isn't that heavy, but the tv cabinet is

offroadking208

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Bump for price reductions! i had to buy a new alternator for my car, so i need cash. these are some killer deals if you're looking for some stuff to fill your man cave :D

Top Bottom