• ...and so much more!
  • GSPBirdDog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Henryville

Found this viewed it.
    Anyone here have any real life experiences with Arken?

Says they pay for their reviews.

I have 4 Arken optics. For the money they can't be beat! Glass is good unless you get the Japanese glass version which is stellar for the money. Turrets are VERY repeatable and robust. I had my rifle on a table in my mancave setup with the bipod. In the middle of the night, my cat knocked it over omto the concrete floor. Even though it dented the turret and front of scope, It still worked and repeated back to zero. I used it to take the buck below.
    2023 Buck 2.jpg

ISO400

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2024
    South Bend

Found this viewed it.

they are pretty good. Pretty quality glass at a very reasonable price. Acceptable eye relief. I would say it's better than a lot of cheap optics you will find on amazon.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville

Found this viewed it.

My boss in California has an Arken EP-4 on his Tikka 223 and an EP-5 on his 6.5 Creedmore. With handloads, they put five shots through the same hole at 100 yards (the only range within a close drive from his place). From what I saw when I was shooting, the image was perfectly clear and the scope did its job perfectly.

He has me talked into building a precision rifle (223 for me, much less expensive) and is selling me his EP-4 at a substantial discount for another EP-5 so he's using the same scope on both of his rifles.

BrassBandit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2016
    Brownsburg
    I hesitated buying them bc I felt there were too many social media “influencers” shilling for them, but decided to try the EPL-4 4-16x out and was pleasantly surprised. So I picked up an EP-5 5-25x several months later. The EP-5s are heavy! But it’s on a bipod only bolt gun so not a huge deal and is likely a (long term) place holder scope till I decide to buy something nicer. To my eyes, they are not as good as my Vortex Viper PST Gen II 3-15x, but are pretty close and are better than some of the cheaper Vortex lines, Primary Arms, etc. So like everyone has said, for the price they are hard to pass up on if you are limited on funds for a build, even then you may decide to never upgrade them since they do so well for the cost.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    I shot my LR308 600 yards today with the SH-4J 6-24x today. Verified my app dope and it did everything just as it should. Tracking was spot on going from 100 to 200 to 400 to 600 yards. All for $340

Top Bottom