Are you for hire? Post your expertise / services here!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    HS Science teacher available to tutor Science (anything but Cal-based physics). Area covered is Martinsville to Brownsburg (teach in one, live near the other). Can also help students discover how to learn and study (Jr high and up). info (at) desnae (dot) com. Will change this when I can get PMs.

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    I need a job for the summer. I have a 1/4 ton truck, a great work ethic, and I learn things quick. I'd rather have a job close to Greenwood but might go as far as Martinsville depending on the pay. I don't care too much about my hours as long as I can have weekends and maybe some week days off sometimes. Pretty much looking for simple manual labor jobs to cover gas money, insurance, and a little money for spending/saving. Let me know what you've got, I'd definitely take more complicated jobs if you've got them. School ends at the end of May/early June and is back in at the beginning of August.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    If anyone ever needs a pet sitter/dog walker in Logansport, I might be your gal! I am good with all animals, even reptiles, have lots of dog experience. :)

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    I need a job for the summer. I have a 1/4 ton truck, a great work ethic, and I learn things quick. I'd rather have a job close to Greenwood but might go as far as Martinsville depending on the pay. I don't care too much about my hours as long as I can have weekends and maybe some week days off sometimes. Pretty much looking for simple manual labor jobs to cover gas money, insurance, and a little money for spending/saving. Let me know what you've got, I'd definitely take more complicated jobs if you've got them. School ends at the end of May/early June and is back in at the beginning of August.

Bump

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm available to tutor science & math classes at this time. If it's undergraduate or below, I can probably help you.

I live in Montgomery County, but might be willing to travel a reasonable distance given an allowance for expenses.

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...

Bump! My truck is nearly finished and I should have my license at the end of the month! I'm ready for a summer job!

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...

Bump. Looking for anything!

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I did a search and didn't find what I was looking for...

Any licensed concrete guys? I want a 600-700 concrete patio installed with a couple of retaining walls and a set of concrete stairs going up the hillside.

Let me know if you or anyone you know can help me. PM me.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Must find a new job now, thanks to Obama Care!

I can do technical writing and editing, tutoring of math and science, and few other things. My BS and MS are in mechanical engineering.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Tile & Grout Cleaning!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvNamZruLVM[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMvZGa9l2OA[/ame]

We also clean:
    COMMERCIAL
    Tile, stone, brick floors
    Lobbies, entry areas
    Offices, hallways
    Restrooms
    Kitchen areas
    Walkways
    Counter tops

RESIDENTIAL
    Kitchen floors
    Entry ways
    Hallways
    Counter tops
    Shower enclosures
    Garage floors
    Driveways
    Pool decks
    Patios

And Much More!

ODOR NEUTRALIZATION (Cigarette, Fire, etc.)
    Auto
    Home
    Hotel/Motel Rooms

PM ME FOR DETAILS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!!

scott delaney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 25, 2009
    i have 26yrs in HVAC and can save you thousands of dollars on a new system. i can do work within 50 miles of lafayette.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    Window Tinting

I have 17 years experience tinting windows. I'm in the South Bend area. I have lifetime warranty film and am able to do the job for less than the 'shops' with all the overhead.

(I also trade window tinting for ammo :D )

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I offer tutoring to high school students in ANY subject area for $10 an hour.
    Additionally, I offer tutoring to college students for $20/hour in select subjects including:
    Chemistry (Contact me for certain areas)
    Biology (Again, contact me for certain areas)
    Math up to Calculus
    English

Also happy to review writings for a flat rate of $10 if under 5 pages double spaced, $15 for any papers from 5 pages to 50 pages double spaced.

I'm currently in Pharmacy School at Butler University, I took advanced AP classes through high school, was a straight A student, and received a perfect score on the ACT. If anyone needs help, or has children who need help, I can be contacted at mbills@butler.edu

Located in INDY

:wavey:

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Keiths Pool Service and Repair!!

Pools pools pools everything pools
    Call keiths pool service and repair for anything pools.;)
    Liscensed, experienced and insured, and most certainly one of the best in Indy.
    We cover a large part of central Indiana, Rockville to Greensburg, Fishers/Nobelsville to 144!!

Keith's Pool Service and Repair
    317 381 2177

Its SpRinG!!! Schedule your Opening and all your other pool needs today, call us at 317-381-2177

gemihur

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Printing! Not so much paper, but on stuff most can't handle ... Metal, Plastic, & Glass! Specializing in Electronic chassis.
    Industry Graphics, Roanoke, VA
    35 yrs. experience of delivery durable detailed imaging on flat substrates.
    (540) 345-6074
    Jimmy :thumbsup:

Cpl. Klinger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    The 4077th
    I do computer and printer repair. I also work on laptops to an extent that I can get parts for them (so your 10 year old beast running XP is probably out of luck). A+, Network+ and Security+ certified. I can do anything from virus removals, PC tuneups, hardware repair. I can also set up networks, wireless networks and can secure them from your neighbors. I can also do custom builds of any kind. I won't nickel and dime you, and I will explain what is wrong in plain English. I can also teach/tutor those who want to learn various software/hardware, again, in plain English.

Contact me through pm or by email at brreclark at gmail.com. Reasonable rates, cash or charge (through Square).

Top Bottom