• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you supposed to be able to tell them to remove you from their list.
    And if they don't, you can document it and turn it over to the BBB.

This is mostly how the BBB stays in business. Once a complaint is made, the offending company can pay to have it removed from their record.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    BBB is somewhat less than useless for that very reason. Angie's list may cost a little, but you get what you pay for.

PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    WOW what a day, we are an 8 person office. We had over 25 calls today from the same "free" magazine company for our various employees. That is over 3 calls per employee. We would tell them we were not interested, and they would call back not 30sec later. I don't know what we did to garner such attention, but their magazine isn't even relevant to our work.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Sales and the associated commission drive people to do anything and everything to get the "sell". That said if I'm buying for my company than I get the best deal I can for the company regardless of the sales person.

Caldad

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Evansville, IN
    Why not call their bosses? The salesman maybe doing exactly what their bosses are telling them to do. ...maybe not. It would take only a few minutes of your time, and you could put it to rest.

If the boss at the company with products you're interested in, seems like a decent person, I'd ask to interview some of his salesman. ...and make it clear you won't buy from the annoying one, and not to send him anymore.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I thought the do not call list only applied to residential phones. I tried to register our business phone when it first started and it wouldn't let me register it. Has that changed?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I thought the do not call list only applied to residential phones. I tried to register our business phone when it first started and it wouldn't let me register it. Has that changed?

No, you can't register a business phone.

Top Bottom