Please reply by conversation.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    SOLD AS OF 5/9/13

WTS: An AR15 with a Palmetto State Armory 16" upper mated to a DPMS lower. Furniture is FDE.

The PSA upper is their 16" M4 Madness chrome lined upper with a their 5.56 BCG, and standard DPMS charging handle. It also has a Magpul MOE handguard and a black magpul MBUS. It has a Primary Arms 30mm red dot sight mounted with their cantilevered mount.

The DPMS lower is their standard lower with a Magpul ACS buttstock, triggerguard, and grip. Also has a ambidextrous safety. It has an accurizing wedge as there was movement between the upper and lower.

Rifle has about 250 rounds thru it, and functioned fine. No failure to feed or eject. I will say the lower's magwell is snug on Pmags. An empty mag will not drop. I have two Pmags I lightly sanded front and rear and they drop fine. They are part of the package.

I will include 60 rounds to load both 30 round Pmags.

Located on Indy's westside, but willing to travel some to meet buyer.

Let me say if you are wanting to only impress your friends, or are an AR snob PLEASE don't waste your time. If you are looking for practically new, functional AR with quite a few bells and whistles, this is it. I will get some pictures up tomorrow.

Price: $900 NOT interested in any trades.

PM me with any questions.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom