• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erik7941

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2008
    Noblesville
    Does anyone know where I can find a good quality sling for an AR that will allow me to carry it over my shoulder barrel up, over my shoulder barrel down, as well as slung across the front of my body? Preferably with enoough adjustment to fit tight on my body or can go loosely over a tac-vest?

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Pops.... i dont like reccomending pops very often but they carry a line of slings that are made by a marion county PD officer.... they are top notch and can be had in many many differant configurations... i paid 40 for my sling and the part that goes over your shoulder was seatbelt material... really helped carrying my DM rifle around iraq much easier.... i dont remember the name but it held up to the rigors of iraq so i would recomend him.... they were decent prices as well

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    line of slings that are made by a marion county PD officer.... they are top notch and can be had in many many differant configurations...

URBAN-E.R.T. SLINGS, tactical weapon slings, single point sling, AR15 sling, 3 Point Sling

I've played around with some of their stuff (they usually set up at the 1500) and found it way too complicated, but if you used them in-theater and found them GTG, I'll defer to your experience.

Another good Indiana-based solution is Gear Sector | Supporting America's Finest And The Weapons They Carry.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    :+1: for Urban ERT. I love mine. If you wait til the 1500, he will install it for you onsite like he did mine. Took about 15 minutes for him to put it on and give me a full out demonstration of what I could do with m own rifle. Awesome guy check it out. Oh another awesome thing is all I have to do is by adapters for my other weapons and I can use the same sling and change between them whenever I want in less than 15 seconds.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    This is one of their many products...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTvjzei-f6A&feature=channel]YouTube - IMPD 3-Point Tactical Single Point Sling Demonstration.[/ame]

Top Bottom