• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Well its not the pins just milled way off. Swapping it out at profire so got a new one coming in instead of screwing with it.

Smart move! Bring your upper in and test fit it before you accept the replacement! If the new one is bad, get your money back and buy somewhere else.

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    They've been nothing but help and a lot of trouble shooting has been instore. The guys over there are great people. But i wanted to stop in and bring it up to them and they said no problem. I brought a stipped upper with me in store and showed them and they tried it with one of there's to see what was up with it. Ordered it while i was there. Def the best people i've ever dealt with in any kind of gun store.

BUT i will bring my upper just because. I've had enough problems with this build. I've had the other lower put together numerous times trouble shooting i can do it with my eye's closed already.

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    Well it was the lower and they are replacing it free of charge. Just waiting on the new one to get shipped in. Hopefully end of week? Shipping times lately have been ridiculous with every company for some reason. But hopefully will have it by the end of the week and finally get a working lower.

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    I'm glad it's getting closer. I still need to come up with the rest of the money to order a barrel,handguard,gas block and gas tube. Debating on where i'm getting a bolt from. Thinking about just ordering one of the aimsurplus ones. Mainly because I don't know anyone who has experience with the PTAC one palmetto is offering. I already put together the upper. I honestly can't believe how easy it is to put an AR together. Everything just pops together basically lol.

Top Bottom