• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brianheeter

Marksman
    Nov 24, 2012
    Bloomington
    I have been so focused on another shoot that I have neglected the shoot next weekend in Brazil. This is the final Appleseed shoot for 2013 in Indiana. Located a few minutes north of Brazil ProTEQ is a great place to have an Appleseed shoot. If you are around the Terre Haute area then you need to check out this range with us next weekend. Plenty of room on the line so get signed up now!

C ya,

brian

brianheeter

Marksman
    Nov 24, 2012
    Bloomington
    Did I mention that the food at ProTEQ is always awesome? The Johnson Volunteer Fire Department always treats us to hot coffee in the morning and a hot lunch for the price of a donation. Last 'Seed of the year...!

philagothon

Sharpshooter
    Jul 25, 2010
    On the 7th step
    ProTEQ is a fantastic range. Don is a great host and the local VFD provides coffee and a hot lunch for a donation. The extended forecast says this will be a good chance to earn your Winterseed patch. We can loan any gear you may need except insulated underwear; you're on your own for those. ;) If the Grinch has kept you from finding ammo, come on out. I've got plenty and am happy to sell enough to get you through the weekend, at cost.

Come on out and enjoy a weekend in beautiful Brazil!

Last edited:

brianheeter

Marksman
    Nov 24, 2012
    Bloomington
    Brazil shoot CANCELLED

With weather rolling in the Brazil shoot has been cancelled. Apologies about this but in the interest of safety it's the right thing to do. If you have pre-registered/signed up you will get a phone call or an email (or both) letting you know what the next step is.

Thanks,

brian

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Yikes! It's been a terrible December for Appleseed in Indiana, but safety is paramount. On the bright side, we all have time now to do some indoor dry firing (by the numbers) and get back at it when we thaw out.

Top Bottom