• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amhenry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Bloomington
    The holster configuration that iChokePeople is using is a combination of the two different AIWB holsters that I offer. Personally, I prefer a non-tuckable holster that mounts with two snap loops, much like the Archangel. My loop spacing is a little bit different than Dale's, and I angle the slide-side loop, which I don't believe he does. The Concealment Kick on the back of the holster can easily be supplemented with foam if you want to increase the effect, or modify the angle of the kick. A clearance cut for an RMR is standard, along with an blocked out channel to accommodate an aftermarket slide release lever.

Many of my customers like the simplicity of a single loop w/ strut, so I offer that as a standard option as well. iChokePeople's holster combines the two mounting options, and can be converted to tuckable carry simply by removing the slide-side loop.

Tony from JM Custom Kydex and Steve at PerSec Systems are both friends of mine. They both make high quality gear, but we each have our own particular design preferences.

I also made big production changes in the shop in 2014, purchasing my first CNC machine, and gradually replaced my older forming molds with new, one-piece, machined molds. The overall consistency of the forming has definitely improved, and while the earlier holsters were very functional, the new ones both look great, and perform excellently. The tradeoff has been that I've had to narrow the range of available gun models and custom options to account for the increased development cost of each CNC machined mold.

GTM, you're welcome to stop by the shop anytime for a mod. Just shoot me an email and we'll set it up.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Pics below, as promised. That bulge on the inside/left side keeps the gun at an angle that keeps it more against me and makes it print less. It's a VERY comfy holster, very good quality, attention to detail... I'm very impressed.

2015-02-20%2012.01.24.jpg

2015-02-20%2012.01.46.jpg

2015-02-20%2012.01.59.jpg

Is that a full or partial sweat guard?

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    The holster configuration that iChokePeople is using is a combination of the two different AIWB holsters that I offer. Personally, I prefer a non-tuckable holster that mounts with two snap loops, much like the Archangel. My loop spacing is a little bit different than Dale's, and I angle the slide-side loop, which I don't believe he does. The Concealment Kick on the back of the holster can easily be supplemented with foam if you want to increase the effect, or modify the angle of the kick. A clearance cut for an RMR is standard, along with an blocked out channel to accommodate an aftermarket slide release lever.

Many of my customers like the simplicity of a single loop w/ strut, so I offer that as a standard option as well. iChokePeople's holster combines the two mounting options, and can be converted to tuckable carry simply by removing the slide-side loop.

Tony from JM Custom Kydex and Steve at PerSec Systems are both friends of mine. They both make high quality gear, but we each have our own particular design preferences.

I also made big production changes in the shop in 2014, purchasing my first CNC machine, and gradually replaced my older forming molds with new, one-piece, machined molds. The overall consistency of the forming has definitely improved, and while the earlier holsters were very functional, the new ones both look great, and perform excellently. The tradeoff has been that I've had to narrow the range of available gun models and custom options to account for the increased development cost of each CNC machined mold.

GTM, you're welcome to stop by the shop anytime for a mod. Just shoot me an email and we'll set it up.

Thanks for the info. I'll be placing an order soon.

Top Bottom