• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    I am interested in getting a shotgun with pistol grip that can be legal under the AOW $5.00 Tax Stamp.

Where can I find such a shotgun in Indiana new or used.

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Contact Joe or Clint @ ACME Sports in Seymour In., 812-522-4008. They have quite a few KEG12's on order, IIRC.

Tell'em, bigcraig sent ya!

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Contact Joe or Clint @ ACME Sports in Seymour In., 812-522-4008. They have quite a few KEG12's on order, IIRC.

Tell'em, bigcraig sent ya!

Hands off my KEG!:xmad: But you can pick up one of the others:yesway: Maybe call Britton if you need one NOW as he seems to have one in stock.

following2dp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Fishers
    Can someone be kind enough to give me price ranges?
    The only real reason I went to the 1500 a few weeks ago was to see some AOW's or Cans and get an idea of price ranges and who is selling them right now, however I saw very few can's (mostly .22 can's and I'm looking for 9mm) and only one AOW, which the seller (from PA) told me was Illegal to own in Indiana.(he should read our laws before selling stuff here)

I've been thinking about one like this (picture taken from GlockTalk)
    870AOW.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/CAR-AR-M16/870AOW.jpg

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    IIRC Serbu lists their 870-based Super Shorty for $745. Safety Harbor lists their 870-based KEG (Kompact Entry Gun) for $675 and they offer it with either a 7.5" or 10" barrel. You may be able to pick these up a couple dollars cheaper from your favorite dealer depending on how they price things.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Can someone be kind enough to give me price ranges?
    The only real reason I went to the 1500 a few weeks ago was to see some AOW's or Cans and get an idea of price ranges and who is selling them right now, however I saw very few can's (mostly .22 can's and I'm looking for 9mm) and only one AOW, which the seller (from PA) told me was Illegal to own in Indiana.(he should read our laws before selling stuff here)

I've been thinking about one like this (picture taken from GlockTalk)
    870AOW.jpg

Is it possible to make your own on a form 1 if you can find a 870 cheap enough or if you already own one?

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Is it possible to make your own on a form 1 if you can find a 870 cheap enough or if you already own one?

Cory, you can make an AOW on a Form1, it's the same as making an SBR. The downside is that the making of an AOW on a Form1 requires the $200 tax whereas the transfer of an AOW on a Form4 requires only a $5 tax.

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    Cory, you can make an AOW on a Form1, it's the same as making an SBR. The downside is that the making of an AOW on a Form1 requires the $200 tax whereas the transfer of an AOW on a Form4 requires only a $5 tax.

And the shotgun has to be a virgin receiver, or originally built with a pistol grip. It can never have had a stock on it.

Top Bottom