• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • waloidian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Bloomingtonian
    was out in the typical spots in Monroe, and catch of the day was a 5.5# large mouth near the water pump off fairfax. Havent had any luck with pan fish, just 4 little bluegill babies over 3 different trips. Under the causeway was worthless for me. Anyone else have any lake reports?

eears

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    The fishing has been great on my pond, but I'd trade all the fish I caught for a 5.5 lb largemouth. I caught lots of 14 inchers that I threw back for next year.

jburris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    henry county
    nothing really been biting in my lake. give it a couple of weeks the big crappie will be fatting up for winter. pulled 17-19 inch out last year

waloidian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Bloomingtonian
    jburris: where do you fish? i was thinking about hitting the crappie once again, but it sounds like it might still be a little early? I havent tried fall crappie yet, but was thiking most of Nov should be OK.

jburris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    henry county
    im located in henry county. the craps not been doing much lately. next month or so they should pick up. i've got some pics of a couple i caught last year i will post as soon as i find them

XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    I think I am done until may. THe poles are officially out of the Jeep until May when I go to Dogwood. Bluegill, Redear, and Hybrids Galore!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    rite now is when the blue cat fishing gets really good. plenty of herring and shad to be found in the river.

glock34

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Fishers
    I was out three times this week. Had crappie for dinner last night.

Been catching and releaseing some decent bass. This up and down weather is not helping.

waloidian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Bloomingtonian
    couple 2.5# largemouths, handful of panfish on Sun, and an 8# striper, possibly a whiper with a couple channel cats on Sat. The striper could have fed at least 6 people, good stuff there. oh, nearly had another big striper, or something else thats big with lots of pull (carp?), break my 8pound test line and rapala, not happy about that

Top Bottom