• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    If you don't find anyone, I will ask an old friend of mine that lives down in Carmel. He's been playing since he was 8. Even tried to open his own recording studio, don't know if it took off though. Either way he is real good and would be a good teacher if you can't find someone else.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    I play bass.... lefty and righty... im right handed but i prefer playing a lefty bass. but play both ways. I was droped on my head as a child. I have a regular electric there in the red but im just no good at it. But the bass is my babt its the same kind of Ibanez the bassist from slipknot plays with hum-bucking pickups and blue steal strings. its a lefty BTW
    bangbang009.jpg

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    I got a guitar last year for christmas and I have been playing around with it quite bit recently. I don't think I am any good at it, but it sure is fun to make alot of noise :)

There are some great videos on youtube. one name that comes to mind is justinguitar (I think that's it).

Good luck, and have fun!

dmpxd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    I have played both electric and acoustic since I was appoximately 6yo, I currently have a hamer californian with Seymour duncan screamin' eagle pickups, and kramer night swan with numbers matching Bass (I play bass also, acquired at two different times like hitting the lottery), Paul reed smith, A custom axe, Taylor 314ce, Taylor 914ce, T5, Martin DM3MD, 2-2, 15 Marshall stacks with deluxe head units, mesa boogey. That is it besides some other P.A. equipment that I don't use since I don't play out anymore.

Have fun although get ready to add another expensive hobby to the list. Between this, racing sportbikes, my chevelles, and guns. It is wearing me out.:twocents:

Top Bottom